IGNORED

5200 Brotherhood

atari5200dude82

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Count me in ! I have 2 4 port systems hooked up in one room. One is in my audio rack with my PS1 audiofile CD player at the bottom of the rack is a dedicated TV for the CD display and my first 5200. The other is on my full gaming set up TV. Also have the box it came in and a Sean multi cart. Would love to see someone create a synth cart, Drum machine Cart or anything that would enable me to make music on it!

• 4 weeks later...

I definitely want to join. I have been hoarding two of these magnificent monsters for years. Both were acquired from thrift stores in the early 90s. I spent months looking for the special power/rf switchbox to use the 4 port model properly. I fixed one of the controllers using thin foil and super glue.

I have a non-working 2600 adapter and a track ball that also needs work. It is my pledge (signed in blood) to restore the two aforementioned peripherals to working order when I can find the time and feel like it. I suppose the same goes for any remaining controllers in my possession.

Who here is a Notary? Hopefully my internet word will do?

I definitely want to join. I have been hoarding two of these magnificent monsters for years. Both were acquired from thrift stores in the early 90s. I spent months looking for the special power/rf switchbox to use the 4 port model properly. I fixed one of the controllers using thin foil and super glue.

I have a non-working 2600 adapter and a track ball that also needs work. It is my pledge (signed in blood) to restore the two aforementioned peripherals to working order when I can find the time and feel like it. I suppose the same goes for any remaining controllers in my possession.

Welcome to the Atari 5200 Brotherhood. Thank you all for continue supporting the 5200, and showing love for the system. Edited by atari5200dude82

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent. now play it! :)