IGNORED

My complete Intellivision/Digiplay collection

cmart604

HI guys, I thought I'd make my 2500th post count so here's some pics from my recently completed Digimed/Digiplay Intellivision collection. :)

To the best of my knowledge, after spending most of this year focusing on completing this part of my Intellivision collection, I believe this to be one of the few complete CIB Digiplay collections in North America and Europe. I spoke at length with Roger (Psychostormtrooper) about this stuff as he is one of the experts on these variations and had a complete collection himself at one point. He has since sold off all of his Intellivision stuff and I bought the last part of his collection which included 7 or 8 CD/DVD's of images including his Digiplay stuff. We were unable to determine with certainty whether a couple of titles that were shown on the INTV2/Digiplay2 box were in fact released as neither he nor I have come across them. With that said, if anything else is found, it'll be on my want list (there is another catalog I'm aware of), but until that time, here is what a complete CIB cartridge and systems collection looks like. Enjoy. The first shot is the original 30 games, the rest on the other shelves with the systems are duplicates. (The normal looking Intellivision boxes on the middle right shelf are Bandai Intellivision games, my 2012 collection goal. ;) )

post-25458-0-99157400-1325571620_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-12283500-1325571646_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-91571400-1325571672_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-48574200-1325571700_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-83718200-1325571727_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-88828500-1325571752_thumb.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Amazing collection. They must be hard to find since i haver never seen a boxed Digiplay game on Ebay. Only that goof that keep trying to sell a couple carts for $50 each.

I guess the only one that would interest me would be Burgertime. And maybe even a french Burgertime.

Most impressive! So far, my complete Digiplay portion consists of a beat up Pitfall. Hopefully, I'll be able to add to that this year!

:)

Very nice indeed!

Thats amazing man!

Awesome!

I am drooling around at this moment...

Any doubles for adding to my much smaller Digiplay collection?

Nice! I might post my collection once everything is unboxed and unloaded.

Wow! I'm speechless... :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, I spent a lot of time and money trying to start and finish this part of my Intellivision collection in 2011 and the last large package arrived on the 28th! These really are some of the coolest variations for the Intellivision, from the translated titles, to the boxes all being gatefolds with a different feel to them, to the different looking carts. I'll be taking pics and making scans for Rev's website and for Valter's 2013 Intellivision Guide so everyone will be able to see these cool items in all their glory.

I'm really happy I have this done. Next up is the Bandai games, I have 13 out of the 29, that'll be my 2012 goal. As for the extras, Rev has first dibs, but as you can see from the fourth shot, I have a number of extras for quite a few of the games and still have some more packages trickling in from Brazil, so the shelves at Cmart are fairly well stocked with Digiplay goodness. I have to figure out my costs for these, my rough guess is around $30-35 each, so I would think that's about what I'll be selling them for give or take.

• 7 months later...

Bump for voltron

Dam im jealous. Im banned from Brazil so its a tough collection for me. but I have determination, the digiplay collection will probably be harder for me than the 125.

it's definitely a subset/variation set that's worth collecting. very unique.

Awesome collection, let me know when you start selling extras, the only one I have is Tron Discos Mortais, cool name though ;)

Thanks Steve, I'll probably start parting with a few of these at some point this year, I need to create some space for the constant inflow of new stuff! :)

Bump for voltron

Dam im jealous. Im banned from Brazil so its a tough collection for me. but I have determination, the digiplay collection will probably be harder for me than the 125.

Banned from Brazil? Well I'm graduated in Law but, on second thoughts, the better way to help you is to keep sending the games you want.

Just hope you hadn't done anything bad...

Bump for voltron

Banned from Brazil? Well I'm graduated in Law but, on second thoughts, the better way to help you is to keep sending the games you want.

Just hope you hadn't done anything bad...

I didnt do anything wrong. i contacted my bank to let them know of the foreign transaction and they approved the transaction. Mercado libre said they wont approve it because they could not verify who i am and also bc i needed some special tax purpose id, which i cant get bc im not Brazillian and its needed for shopping online, so they locked my acct. By the Way i shipped some stuff to you, should be there by thurs depending on customs. lol but i guess i should make it clear I was banned from mercado libre Brazil, not the country..

Edited by voltron