IGNORED

Spare INTV games...

Arkhan

Whoa, this site / forum is all different.

Anyway, I've been away for awhile (school/stuff), and was like oh hey, I'm not banned here anymore (some moderator banned me for making fun of someone on here too much)..

so yay. I am back.

I also cleaned off a shelf and realized I have a box of spare INTV games.

I don't need them, so, is anyone interested in any? I'd like to sell them but won't turn down trades if I like the stuff.

I am in the process of finding my camera to take a picture, but in the mean time..

if there is a game you are missing/want, mention it here/PM , I might have it.

No, I don't have Fathom or Turbo!

:)

I am also entertaining the idea of selling the computer addon because I found I have 0 use for the thing.

if im not supposed to use this forum for Sell/Trade stuff.. oops. sorry

Long time, no see - welcome back! I'm looking for:

Shark! Shark! (mine has a crummy label)

AD&D Treasures of Tarmin with the regular colored label. Mine is the generic looking white one. :(

...might be interested in more, so PM me if you have a list put together please.

I'll buy that Shark Shark off you after you get a new one. I'm living on the cheap and I don't care if the label's ugly.

FWIW, most of those are commons, and when I sell them I usually ask between $1 (for a loose cart with nothing) and $4 (for CIB in good shape). Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack I give away for free. :D

The main exceptions are Chip Shot ($12 in good shape), Donkey Kong Jr. (not sure, maybe $8 for a C-grade copy with no manual), Dragonfire ($6-7), Microsurgeon ($6), Shark! Shark! ($5-6), Swords and Serpents (maybe $15 for your A-grade copy, $5 for the loose cart), and the ECS games which I don't have a price on. BTW these are message board prices, not Ebay prices.

What kinds of trades are you looking for?

Yeah I figured most of this crap is common since I have doubles. Especially all those sport games (that I was annoyed require 2 humans to play). These are all my duplicates, so I want to get them out of the way.

As far as trading goes, I'm mainly interested in Sega Master System and Turbo Grafx-16 stuff. And MSX.

I don't know if any of that is too common around these parts.

The computer unit does work, I fired it up at one point and tried Scooby and Baseball. I was thoroughly underwhelmed at the experience.

I've also got a spare Thundercastle that may be spoken for. The box is smashed a bit.

and IIRC, there's a spare Intellivoice laying around.

Hey everyone.

I have this ECS, and aside from the whoppin' 5 games on it...

is there much merit to having one aside from collecting it? Is there some great, amazing thing I can do with it?

I'm just debating if I should actually keep it, or sell it off to someone who wants it for their collection.

It looks nice with the rest of the stuff. I have the INTV2 and Atari addon setup...

but if it isn't very useful, I guess there is little point in having it sitting here collecting dust and being a paperweight!

There's at least one homebrew (Space Patrol) that uses the ECS to generate additional channels of audio, and enhance the game's music.

Other than that, Mind Strike and World Series Baseball are supposed to be the system's killer apps, and...I think that's pretty much it, unless you want to start writing little BASIC programs. :) But maybe someone who actually owns one should advise you on this.

Yeah I figured most of this crap is common since I have doubles. Especially all those sport games (that I was annoyed require 2 humans to play).

I've also got a spare Thundercastle that may be spoken for. The box is smashed a bit.

Ohhh, I'm still looking for that... roughly how much u want for it?

There's at least one homebrew (Space Patrol) that uses the ECS to generate additional channels of audio, and enhance the game's music.

Other than that, Mind Strike and World Series Baseball are supposed to be the system's killer apps, and...I think that's pretty much it, unless you want to start writing little BASIC programs. :) But maybe someone who actually owns one should advise you on this.

Mind Strike was boring, and I hate baseball.... :-/ lol

Jacob: Im going to give the other guy til the end of the week to reply about Thundercastle. I think he was going to trade me like 15$ worth of NES/SNeS games for it.

Mind Strike was boring, and I hate baseball.... :-/ lol

Jacob: Im going to give the other guy til the end of the week to reply about Thundercastle. I think he was going to trade me like 15$ worth of NES/SNeS games for it.

okay fingers crossed... cuz i have NES SNES as well... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

no reply. I think he gave up.

still selling a ton of stuff... but some of it is gone now.

when it dwindles down I wouldn't mind just hocking it as a lot, on the cheap.

Sega Master System games are what I am after at the moment.

And Genesis games.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I need some Intv games that actually work instead of just sitting at the title screen. I really want to play the D&D games. Have 'em both, but I'll be damned if they don't work right(last time I tried 'em). Would super-light sanding help?

no. gold is the best contact and it is lightlly coated. you will sand off gold.use alchohol and a q tip and if that doesnt work, get deoxit or some other contact cleaner, open case and remove board and spray contact cleaner on contacts.

• 2 months later...