IGNORED

Scary hack idea

Atari Dogs

I was sitting around watching a marathon of Being Human, when I looked over at my 2600 by the tv. I thought that there are not many vampire, werewolf, ghost games for the Atari. So I thought what games could I hack into this type of game.

Well, the idea did not go far until I thought, "What if I just make a gimick game for a Halloween type cartridge. Now I have not started on this game at all. I have not looked at the game to see if it is possible. I would even need someone to help with change the music which means it probably wont be done. But why not get the idea out there.

Remember this is a gimick game not a real playable game. Keep reading. It really is not a bad idea.

So I came up with ... keep reading... a hack of Strawberry Shortcake.

Anyone still there?

Instead of the Strawberry Shortcake characters you could make Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Mummy, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, the Phantom of the Opera, and any other of the parents from Monster High. Hopefully, no one understands that last one.

The music would have to change to something scary. Instead of dancing they could do a scary walk.

What do you think?

• 1 month later...