IGNORED

This is one beautiful stack of games

Rev

Same person that sold the turbo cmart just got. She mentioned the turbo from her husbands collection. I wonder if he died or it was a bad divorce.

I think she is just selling them for him to get some money or something.

but looks like all the cool games from her are almost done:

I am getting close to the end of offerings from my husband's collection so stay tuned for remaining offerings.

Great looking auction from my favourite seller on eBay. She says there aren't many left to go until she's down to her husbands core collection and that's where she'll stop. She said she's looking forward to enjoying retirement. They've certainly done well selling off his extensive extras

Great looking auction from my favourite seller on eBay. She says there aren't many left to go until she's down to her husbands core collection and that's where she'll stop. She said she's looking forward to enjoying retirement. They've certainly done well selling off his extensive extras

I thought she was selling ALL of his Intv collection......All those auctions were just his extras? :-o

I thought she was selling ALL of his Intv collection......All those auctions were just his extras? :-o

Yep. She said he's been collecting for thirty odd years and he gave her permission to get rid of the extras.

The removal was eBay's doing (nothing in her completed listings and the entire post is gone, not just ended early). When you list to video games now, eBay REQUIRES you to indicate the game from their selection of games, if you don't sometimes they get pissed and delete your posting.

Not like anything like that has ever happened to me before :ponder:

BTW, the stack is back on eBay.