Photo

Anyone play Mass Effect 2 DC 'The Arrival'?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Metal Ghost OFFLINE  

Metal Ghost

Stargunner

• 1,303 posts

Posted Fri Feb 3, 2012 7:58 AM

I wasn't sure if anyone could comment on whether this was worth the money (I think it's going for around 540 points right now). I already have Project Overlord and the Shadow Broker DC, both of which I really enjoyed. But I hadn't heard glowing remarks about this one. But....is it worth it, just as a diversion until ME3 is released?

#2 cybercylon OFFLINE  

cybercylon

Dragonstomper

• 975 posts

Posted Fri Feb 3, 2012 9:40 AM

Not sure. I purchased all of the DLC some time ago when they were all on sale, and I haven't gone back to start the game at a save point where doing those would be useful. I intend to before I play ME 3; there is going to be a long lag between when ME 3 is in my hands and when I play it.

#3 Metal Ghost OFFLINE  

Metal Ghost

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,303 posts

Posted Fri Feb 3, 2012 9:58 AM

Do you have to go back and start before entering the Omega Relay (no spoilers....you find that out way early in the game! :) ) I think you can do any of them even after the main storyline has been created. Though I'm not positive, since I tackled Overlord and Shadow Broker when I wanted to take a break from assembling my team, so I did them fairly early in the game.

#4 cybercylon OFFLINE  

cybercylon

Dragonstomper

• 975 posts

Posted Fri Feb 3, 2012 12:28 PM

I'm not sure either. I completed the main game before most of the DLC came out.

Maybe I will have time to find out soon... no Skyrim for me until that patch comes out.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users