IGNORED

Defender of the Crown for ColecoVision

retroillucid

As someone who's never been interested in Defender of the Crown, I just want to say that I would prefer a CV version of Leisure Suit Larry. :)

Ya holy crap that would be awesome to have on the colecovision! :lust: :lust: :lust: Someone needs to make a cloning machine(to clone himself) or time travel machine(give him more hours in the day) so JF can get all these games done! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those games will be done ;)

Leisure Suit Larry is my favorite PC game along with Monkey Island 1 & 2, Police Quest 1 , Prince of Persia, Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis ... and many more point n click games

Leisure Suit will get made or I'll die before having time to do it .... I PROMISE!

Al Lowe, you're the best! ;)

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

I can't wait! Leisure Suit Larry, prince of persia and Blue Max are my favorite PC games so to play those on the Colecovision would be amazing. Do me a favor and promise me you'll do Blue Max :lust: :lust: it was always meant to be on the colecovision. Now with your arcade controller it would be perfect! Please make that one happen :lust: I know if your plate wasn't already full enough :lol:

• 2 years later...

You know what? i started also to work on King Quest. It is one of my on going "secret" project. This one i think i will be able to fit in 32k. But will look quiet different than existing version.

Did you mean SIERRA King(s) Quest? you forgot the s so i wasn't sure if you meant the same. Awesome choice. Sierra K'sQ titles were all great. I have them all on PC. It would be great to have K'sQ for the CV for sure!!

Edited by Rik

I'm a huge fan of Defender of the Crown since I was kid

I never saw this title mentioned anywhere (as far as I know) as a proposed CV game

Am I the only one who think this game MUST be made for Colecovision?

In the next weeks, I'm going to show mockups and GFX progess

I want this game made for CV and I'm going to make it happen! icon_twisted.gif

Good call!! Since DOTC didn't happen for the INTV. I would much rather have it for CV anyways

• 11 months later...