Photo

New game in development "GREEN LITTLE QUAK QUAK"

102 replies to this topic

#101 LynxHandyCaster OFFLINE  

LynxHandyCaster

Chopper Commander

• 231 posts

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:21 AM

There's been discussion on the Atari Lynx Fans Facebook page (https://www.facebook...roups/lynxfans/) over the last day about this seller; at least, I THINK it's the same seller. The box in this listing looks suspiciously like a box another seller is selling for the Lynx port of AvP. The upshot from the threads there is: don't buy from this seller. He's already been reported by Lynxters to eBay for selling bootleg/pirate/counterfeit products, and not just for the Lynx.

Edited by LynxHandyCaster, Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:28 AM.

#102 necrocia OFFLINE  

necrocia

Moonsweeper

• 347 posts

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:50 PM

It's even worse than that...the listings that got reported had been taken down (presumable by eBay) and the seller put them right back up. I guess all we can do is keep reporting him.

#103 Fadest OFFLINE  

Fadest

Moonsweeper

• 492 posts

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:56 AM

Probably always the same guy selling Lynx protos and repros for years, just changing nickname on forums and seller name on Ebay.

Not 100% sure, but it is the same PCB that the one he used for both Yastuna releases he made (which were legits because games are free to resell), but also for the A bug's Lynx (renamed as Ladybug of course - and game was not even playable or enjoyable for more than 2 minutes) cartridge that decided me to put the game on hold for years...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users