IGNORED

HSC9 Round 2: H.E.R.O.

therealbountybob

Ok i figure out how it works and i have problem. There is speed difference beetwen PAL and NTSC system. NTSC one is a bit faster and tougher.

On PAL i can beat this game completely

after 1kk the game ends

If you are an emulator user you get to play on NTSC or PAL some of us are stuck on PAL unfortunately (in most cases)... looks like you should play on NTSC ;) [this is always an issue for the HSC but unless we have lots of regular players it's not really worth having 2 separate contests/tables - I could keep the NTSC & PAL record scores though :) ]

If anyone finds HERO too easy have a go on 'Pro' / difficulty 5 (press select / F3) and I'll award a bonus HSC point for the highest score. [does the game go onto pro automatically?]

I got to level 14: 83,610 on HERO; on HUBI the collision detection is a bit annoying when collecting the cannisters but managed 826 despite not knowing what was what, now I've downloaded ROTO I can read the instructions!

post-19705-0-26379700-1329256371.jpg

I can't see what the ROTO shield does either - does the game just end at 1000 points? If so there'll be 2 HSC pts for everyone completing it and 1 HSC pt for playing... I notice you get +1pt for each grey rock!

post-19705-0-57710700-1329256380.jpg

Justin Case / anyone else who missed round 1 - there will be a catch-up round later in the season.

Orph - Yes!