IGNORED

Six Sega Genesis sports titles

stringfellow

When I first caught this post, I thought someone was playing a joke. I guess not. lol

Some things in life really *aren't* worth their weight in shipping costs and these unfortunately, fall into *that* category. If you have other things to sell, I'd try offering some of these as freebies as somewhat of an incentive, but then again - most people will be too cheap to even want to pay the extra few pennies it would cost to ship their free game. :lol:

• Like 2

No matter what, save the clamshells. People need those, even the EA ones.

If you're looking to clear the stuff out ASAP, I'd trade the loose carts in at a Play-N-Trade or give them to charity; give the manuals and inserts away as a freebie; and trade, sell, or give away the clamshells.

You might see if anyone wants the one cardboard box game, but since it looks beaten up it's less likely to appeal to the occasional completists, who usually want mint stuff...

So far I've had just the right amount of loose EA carts to couple with the EA clamshells that've come my way (at the expense of the sports games, that is). I'm just short one extra-wide case for F-117 Night Storm, and I'll be golden. :) The normal-size cases work fine for Accolade games and Action 52, and I've printed up repro inserts for my copies of those. But I still need another 10-12 regular clamshells to house the rest of my loose carts.

For anyone who doesn't know, the problem with EA clamshells is that (a) EA used a non-standard cart shape and the holders don't always fit regular Genesis carts, and (b) the clamshells themselves come in three different sizes (wide, extra-wide, and a weird tall skinny one that looks like a VCR tape case), none of which are the right size to take a regular Genesis art insert.