IGNORED

Dungeon Master Chaos Strikes Back Expansion Set #1 A8 ?

fabman99

Hi All, Have this game and no way to play it and wanted to know if it came with a coin the size of a quarter. One side has a face in a shield and the name Gor and the other side says " danger thus reveals its face ". Any way if you would like to buy it PM me. IT is boxed with 2 - 3 1/2 floppys, Game manual, Paper with Caricature ? symbols 8 1/2 by 11., FTl registration card and a Dried up FTL Decal. Box is Good condition but caved in on left front top to bottom. Untested

Will need original Dungeon Master to play this set

PM me with Offer.

Hi there,

yes, some (not all) versions of Chaos Strikes Back came with the coin. I check my box (which I bought "back in the day") and it doesn't, although I vaguely remember a coin. I wonder if I lost it. :(

Some corrections/info for you:

* The "charicature" symbols paper is actually a rough "map" of the dungeon. It only makes sense while you're playing the game.

* The game wasn't released for A8... you likely have the Atari ST version.

* Even though the box states so, the game actually didn't need the original Dungeon Master to play. The original plan was to have a whole series of expansion sets, but then they opted to for a single stand alone sequel. Boxes had already been printed, so FTL just stayed with that box design.

Good luck with the sale!