IGNORED

ColecoVision Trading Cards CV-02

pboland

Nice, Replied to your pm.

Hopefully those card covers are easy to take off so I don't ruin them because they look cool in their own right :?

Didn't get a binder the first time because I loved the box the cards came in. Now I guess with all these new sets I need a binder. :) You truely have mastered the art of sales :)

If you are careful, you should be able to open the pack without ruining the wrapper. The trick is, one side of the wrapper is laminated and the other is not. So make sure you peal back pulling the sealed side away from the laminated flap. I used a thin strip of Scotch double sided tape to close that packs up. Go slow and you shouldn't have a problem. At least I didn't from my testing.

Just a quick update. I only have two sets left. If I get anymore orders than that, those orders will go on a waiting list.

Thanks guys for such a great response to the new CV-02 trading cards.

Edited by pboland

I plan on hopefully capturing some very nice of my set when I receive it.

Being a football card collector, I am really excited about this project. Thanks for taking the time, trouble and effort to make this possible. A very original idea, to add diversity to a Classic Console Collectirs collection.

Last set sold!

Now starting waiting list. If you want on the waiting list please post your intensions. I can't make any promises that I'll make another run, but if there is enough interest it will happen.

Thanks again to everyone for making these such a great success.

• Like 1

Last set sold!

Now starting waiting list. If you want on the waiting list please post your intensions. I can't make any promises that I'll make another run, but if there is enough interest it will happen.

Thanks again to everyone for making these such a great success.

Congratulations on another successful and awesome series of Colecovision cards! I love mine :grin: :thumbsup: I can't wait to see series 3 :-D :thumbsup:

Got my cards over the weekend but this is the first chance I have had to open them up. NICE!

I think I like the cards where you do a picture the best instead of the regular colecovision cover of showing an arcade cabinet. My favorite is the Wizard of Wor.

I think my favorite sticker is the donkey kong although the controllers are pretty dang cool!!!

The binder that I got looks pretty cool as well. If you didn't make the first box of cards so cool I would definately add them to the binder but gotta keep them in the box because it is too cool to not hold the cards. :)

The card covers were very easy to take apart as well so that I didn't ruin them. Yeh.

• 2 weeks later...

Phil,

Will you consider making a binder based off the design of your Hottz packaging?

i mean, something that would look alot like the front artwork of your set #2

I guess I could make something like that. How many would be interested in a new binder based on the Hotz wrapper style?

Phil,

Will you consider making a binder based off the design of your Hottz packaging?

i mean, something that would look alot like the front artwork of your set #2

I guess I could make something like that. How many would be interested in a new binder based on the Hotz wrapper style?

Great! Count me for 1 :)

• 3 weeks later...

One set left...

Looking at how popular these cards are do you think we might see the next set before the end of the year?

I don't really know. I've got a lot on my plate right now. The video game stuff I'm currently working on is controller overlays. Not just for ColecoVision, but Intellivision as well. All I can say is, maybe right now.

One set left...

Looking at how popular these cards are do you think we might see the next set before the end of the year?

I don't really know. I've got a lot on my plate right now. The video game stuff I'm currently working on is controller overlays. Not just for ColecoVision, but Intellivision as well. All I can say is, maybe right now.

I hope so I'm really looking forward to them |:) :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...