ColecoVision and Adam information

30 replies to this topic

#26 thevnaguy OFFLINE  

thevnaguy

Stargunner

• 1,011 posts
  • Need more Retro games!

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:13 PM

The new official Coleco site by the current holder of the brand - Coleco Holdings LLC

http://www.coleco.vision

Edited by thevnaguy, Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:14 PM.

#27 freewheel OFFLINE  

freewheel

River Patroller

• 2,917 posts

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:45 AM

.vision got registered as a TLD?? Is this just for 80s retro gamers or what? :P

What next, .tron?

#28 plbyrd OFFLINE  

plbyrd

Star Raider

• 69 posts

Posted Tue May 5, 2015 4:54 PM

I've created a wiki to aggregate all this data. Please consider publishing to it at www.adamwiki.info

#29 phattyboombatty OFFLINE  

phattyboombatty

Stargunner

• 1,100 posts

Posted Thu May 7, 2015 10:15 PM

I've created a wiki to aggregate all this data. Please consider publishing to it at www.adamwiki.info

Awesome. This is exactly what we've needed!

#30 plbyrd OFFLINE  

plbyrd

Star Raider

• 69 posts

Posted Fri May 8, 2015 8:33 AM

Awesome. This is exactly what we've needed!

Thanks.  I'm in the process of Wiki-fying the EOS Programmers Guide in my spare time.  Half-way done with it.  Should be done this weekend and then I'll post the page link.

#31 LutzfromOz OFFLINE  

LutzfromOz

Space Invader

• 47 posts

Posted Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:21 PM

I recently bought my first colecovision, bother controllers were not functioning properly, the right fire button on both controllers were not working and the joystick on one of them wouldn't recognize movement to the right. I cleaned the contacts for the joysticks and used electrical contact cleaner on the trigger buttons. One of them is working great and the other doesn't do anything at all now. Any suggestions? Also, the system itself, a lot of times the games start but have graphical errors, i turn the system off and take the game out and put it back in sometimes a couple times and it eventually works fine, is this common or is there something I should do to fix this? I already cleaned the game cartridges and the game port on the system. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

I'm waiting for edladdin to release his dongle that will allow me to use my coleco flashback controllers on the colecovision, plus I want to pick up one of his arcade sticks for it, I mean coleco brought the arcade experience home, might as well have an arcade stick for it. times like this I wish I had gone to college and studied electrical engineering to make my own controllers

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users