IGNORED

Ice-T XE 2.73 released

itaych

Hi Itay, two questions here:

1) would you consider VBXE version of this great terminal? A an option or special version like FJC's Last Word?

2) would you consider to give users more freedom regarding setting of border/background/letters colour? So the user could manually enter colour number for each element apart from predefined schemes? 3 fields for that would do the trick and they could show the values of chosen predefined scheme as well.

If not 1) then at least 2) would be great ;)

Anyway, thanks for keeping development, it's really appreciated :)

Edited by Jacques

• 4 months later...

today i trying atari8ethernet cart with ice-t..

I'm not familiar with the atari8ethernet project but I have feeling that loading random R: handlers and hoping that Ice-T will magically work, is not the way to go. For starters, there is no TCP stack. Even if you had one, Ice-T is not a Telnet client and will not interface with TCP/IP. What were you expecting?

Edited by itaych
  • Like 1

ok, my mistake.. because no software exist for atari8ethernet...

That is not true. Although the software that does exist for it, is really terrible in use (= unusable), the software does exist.

I have made a few times a connection with the telnet program, but serious: you do not want to use that. It was 1 character per second max.

That is not true. Although the software that does exist for it, is really terrible in use (= unusable), the software does exist.

I have made a few times a connection with the telnet program, but serious: you do not want to use that. It was 1 character per second max.

u have PM