IGNORED

Berzerk World Record Attempt Live This Saturday!

VectorGamer

Too bad you can't rig up some kind of timer that tracks the non-motion time. If you manage to play for 8 hours, 18 min is only 4% of the total time.

Mmhmm I know. I wish I could, but its just not possible, I'd be too busy hitting keys on the keyboard for the timer to start/stop.

It took me roughly 6-1/2 hours to do a million on Star Castle. I took one break to take a leak and that wasn't until around the 900,000 mark. I held my bladder as long as I could to "strengthen the flow" thus cutting the amount of time taken for a potty break. You lose a lot of ships fast in that game and maybe that's not the case in Berzerk - don't know since I suck at it.

Now, I did my run starting at 22:00 so I was on my own as far as getting refreshments, snacks and stuff like that - the excitement of a million points on Star Castle couldn't keep everyone else awake in the house. I would advise making sure you have everything you need within reach before you start your run whether it's snacks, drinks, pillows whatever...

Watched a little.. Surprised about how often he's foregoing the bonus by not killing all robots.

It'd make sense in some stages where you have to go out of your way.. but I've seen a few stages where the robots were right there and he just ran off to the next stage. :)