IGNORED

FS: SOLD (Traded)

Chris Leech is going to take this towards trade so, SOLD.

These sold for $70 when they came out a few years ago. The manual is too big to fit in the box, and the box has indentions from the shrink wrap just like classic releases did. This is just how it was when they made it. I'm not looking to get rich off it. What is a fair price to ask? I'm not sure. Due to scarcity I don't think it's value has gone down, so make me an offer money or trade (see my list/link below) for what you feel it is worth, and we can go from there. I'm not going to say no if it's at least $70 or better in cash or trade value on stuff I want.

2600-racer.jpg

Why does it look like there is a price sticker on the front? Was that something they did at the expo when it released?

I bought an old price-gun and did that for fun. Thought it looked cool.

Why does it look like there is a price sticker on the front? Was that something they did at the expo when it released?

Nice!

With a sticker and price like that, sure to cornfuse sumguy thrifting in the future! :rolling: