IGNORED

Does anybody have more information on this 2600 Falcon console?

riffraff

I remember back when I bought this, 15+ years ago.. it was considered pretty rare. I can't seem to find any information on it searching with google.

I just listed it 10 minutes ago and it already has a bid: Falcon Console new in the box - Atari 2600 clone

post-12593-0-72337400-1336699869_thumb.jpgpost-12593-0-98269200-1336699894_thumb.jpg

If anybody has more information about this console, I'd appreciate it.

You'd be better off testing the unit to confirm whether it is ntsc or not, whether it in fact works or not and whether there are any unreleased roms or not. the fact that there is no factory seal means there really isn't much value in the fact that this hasn't been opened before.

• Like 1

ARGH! The shipping is listed at 13 pounds. Only way to fix this is to relist it now that there's a bid. *smashes head into desk*

Edit: relisted, the new listing will show up at 6pm PST today (Friday).

Edited by riffraff

ARGH! The shipping is listed at 13 pounds. Only way to fix this is to relist it now that there's a bid. *smashes head into desk*

LOL, Sounds like automation did you in! I was curious. (When I first read this post, I thought you meant 13 British Pounds, then I realized, that would still only be about $20 (I think))

LOL, Sounds like automation did you in! I was curious. (When I first read this post, I thought you meant 13 British Pounds, then I realized, that would still only be about $20 (I think))

No automation just it always chooses the weight the same for whatever was listed last unless you manually change it. The item before that must have been the 45 intv games =)

Anyways I re-listed it. I'll get a chance to test it soon. Hopefully I can tell if it's NTSC or not.

Edited by riffraff

Well it is rare...

It is that, I have never seen one before, period.

But rare clone does not always equal high value.

I guess that depends on how you measure value. ;)

This thread has been a great waste of time for all involved.

Except from the guy/gal who won it, if they read this.

This thread has been a great waste of time for all involved.

Except from the guy/gal who won it, if they read this.

I'd agree - except that the seller cancelled the listing.... again

My apologies - I take my last posts back...

I thought you said that he cancelled it Atariluvr77?

It seems it did sell for $61. Not bad.

Edited by nofrills100

I guess I was looking at the original cancelled auction... the link at the beginning of the post.

I did not follow the auction so didn't realize it was relisted... there are too many clones out there to start trying to buy them all... $61 is a good deal I suppose, I've never see one iether... the everyday 4 switch ataris in the box go for more than that and you see them continuously...