IGNORED

Josh K wins Snider-Man (Trash) Race for the Finish Line!

Snider-man

Howdy gang!

Well, time for another one of my splendiferous contests where I just give away stuff. This game is not a Mystery Cart game, so I’ll tell you straight-up what’s on the block: The winner of this contest will receive a loose “Oscar’s Trash Race” for the Atari 2600 (Rarity – 4; “Scarce +”). I betcha a few of you wouldn’t mind having this added to your collection, so I’ll mail it to anywhere in the world (so you outside-the-US folks get a chance) to the winner of this Race.

Yup, we’re gonna play one of my favorite games: “When the Hell Is Sniderman Going To Re-Visit This Thread?” After I post this message, I will be taking a leave of absence from the Contests Forum. When I return TO THIS THREAD, whoever posted most recently in this thread wins the cart. That’s all there is to it. Here are a few rules:

1. I will be returning at a random time when I’m ready to end this contest. Normally, I’d tell you “it could be 10 minutes, a few hours, or a day or two.” However, I’ll give you this hint: I will NOT be returning to this thread anytime tonight (Friday) and WILL be coming back at some point on the weekend. So, I wouldn’t post today if I were you.

2. To make sure everyone gets a fair shot at the cart, you will be allowed THREE posts. After your third post, you’re out if someone posts after you. When I return, if the person who posted last has posted three or fewer times, that person wins. Post a fourth time, and you’re disqualified. Posts asking questions on how this game is run count towards your total. Besides, I won’t be around to answer anyway. So space your entries evenly. Try to “number” them so it’s easier for me to determine. Thanks.

OK kids, I’m outta here. When I return this weekend, someone’s gonna win “Oscar’s Trash Race.” Good luck and see you soon! On your mark, get set, GO!