IGNORED

D2K Arcade Budget Release - Order Now!

D2K is a sequel to DK.......it has 5 screens....includes original DK....so 9 screens in total.....5 original.....based on the arcade game D2K Jumpman Returns.

It is cart and manual only at this time.

50 dollars plus 4 dollars shipping for Canada/Continetal USA

Order at http://www.gamesforyourintellivision.com/d2k-arcade.html

The fine folks at Classic Game Publishers have come through with an AWESOME production !!

Off for hours to play.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

hey, I havent recieved mine yet....You should make a gameplay video!

I was the first order :cool: , and I though about but my tv is 1 of the 1 in a zillion that has to run at the 30 fps :mad: :mad: (Vizio from Wally world) don't want to do that to the game

I've been playing for a couple hours now and all I can say wow... and it is challenging ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The game is good... real good :lust:

How far have you gotten? I'm curious how long it takes people to be able to clear the first board.

It took me almost hour ... High score of 12900 so far, I think will have a callus on my thumb soon !! Geez it's hard !

Pics tomorrow ;) of the score...not my thumb !

Sorry about your thumb, but it sounds like you're improving. ;-)

I think the reason people find the first board so hard is that they try to reuse strategies they've developed for the original "barrels" board, and they rarely work.

Check out the "tips" section in the back. There are a couple of good ones that apply to the first board.

The second board is a little easier… Once you master the timing! :-)

Carl

I think the reason people find the first board so hard is that they try to reuse strategies they've developed for the original "barrels" board, and they rarely work.

Check out the "tips" section in the back. There are a couple of good ones that apply to the first board.

Carl

Can't wait to get my ass kicked by your latest game Carl, hoping mine arrives soon. :-D

How long do we have to wait for DK Jr??? ;-) Is that your next project?

Carl

Can't wait to get my ass kicked by your latest game Carl, hoping mine arrives soon. :-D

I sure hope so. Maybe after that Mario Bros. ?

Also what happenned to the documentuary with the smashing of the intv direct to tv controller? I donated 10 bucks (i think)!!!! :P

I'm not aware of receiving any donations… Although I appreciate it if you attempted to do so. I wanted to do the documentary, but I received no interest and no donation of any controllers either. More than the money, the controllers would have been important. None of the ones that I own even function correctly. :-(

I'm not aware of receiving any donations… Although I appreciate it if you attempted to do so. I wanted to do the documentary, but I received no interest and no donation of any controllers either. More than the money, the controllers would have been important. None of the ones that I own even function correctly. :-(

My memory is a bit fuzzy on it, either way, dont worry about it! I just really wanted to see someone take a hammer to those pieces of crap! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

We are hoping for an end of June print run of D2K, Minehunter and Christmas Carol.

All the art has to be put together as we have a '3 up' die. So, one sheet will have 3 different boxes on it.

I still have to worry about the overlays. So, I am guessing an availablility of sometime in July.

Do you have new box art to share for Minehunter?

The fine folks at Classic Game Publishers have come through with an AWESOME production !!

Off for hours to play.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Got mine today. Yes! Going to try it out in a few.

Out of curiosity, what do you guys think of the new shells? :-)

Carl

to know about next releases just check periodically the work in progress page at Elektronite :-)

you can see we have scheduled Collector Edition of D2K and Minehunter for 2012.....

Edited by vprette