nanoPEB

nanoPEB

3 replies to this topic

#1 samishal OFFLINE  

samishal

Star Raider

• 50 posts

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 2:41 PM

Thanks to Stuart I can nwo use my nanoPEB (bug thanks btw) however I'm having trouble loading images onto the flash card and more importantly having problems using it, Its a 2Gb flash card, and Im trying to load the E/A images onto it so that I can start doing assembly on "real iron". I'm using TI99Dir, is there any specific format that the card needs to be in?

Sam

#2 Stuart OFFLINE  

Stuart

Chopper Commander

• 196 posts

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 3:45 PM

The utilties for reading and writing to the card transfer raw sector data, so transferring any volumes to the card will overwrite any partition and formatting already on the card. I'll send you a PM.

#3 ti99userclub OFFLINE  

ti99userclub

Dragonstomper

• 603 posts

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 4:07 PM

Thanks to Stuart I can nwo use my nanoPEB (bug thanks btw) however I'm having trouble loading images onto the flash card and more importantly having problems using it, Its a 2Gb flash card, and Im trying to load the E/A images onto it so that I can start doing assembly on "real iron". I'm using TI99Dir, is there any specific format that the card needs to be in?

Sam

Hi Samishal...
becouse i solved a similar problem to a TI99iuc's user, be sure that your AC power is 5V output...

for example, the user's one was 4,5v and he had problems on loading EA images from a 2Gb card... now with a AC power 5v he solved...

try, maybe is not this problem but it's important you check the voltage...

Edited by ti99userclub, Sun May 20, 2012 4:15 PM.

#4 ti99userclub OFFLINE  

ti99userclub

Dragonstomper

• 603 posts

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 4:08 PM

:)

Edited by ti99userclub, Sun May 20, 2012 4:13 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nanoPEB

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users