IGNORED

Rude Ebay sellers

nopaybob

Well he has high feedback with tons of sales.

Care to give a little more details? Or specific examples?

We only know you have an issue with the seller, I think we need more to go on for a fair assessment:

imgBuddyBig10.gif

lqchld ( 3389iconRedStar_25x25.gif) iconStoresNW_20x20.gif

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 99.4%

[How is Feedback percentage calculated?]

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Another Epay seller to avoid davelovesrabbit

I offered 5.00 on a 14.99 BIN or Best offer on an Overvalued game and this guy replied with insults. I was polite never reacted/retalliated but the seller couldn't help themselves and continued to reply with insults .

This is the same exact thing that happened with the seller lqchld in my 1st post. OldSchoolgamer Im not sure why you would stand up for and post a link for lqchld, unless your lqchld?, buy from whomever you want .

I am here telling about my experience with these sellers.

I offered 5.00 on a 14.99 BIN or Best offer on an Overvalued game and this guy replied with insults. I was polite never reacted/retalliated but the seller couldn't help themselves and continued to reply with insults .

This is the same exact thing that happened with the seller lqchld in my 1st post. OldSchoolgamer Im not sure why you would stand up for and post a link for lqchld, unless your lqchld?, buy from whomever you want .

I don't think what you are posting is really in the spirit of this thread. What people need is some kind of specific incident(s) and facts upon which to decide to avoid certain buyers or sellers. The fact that you are lowballing sellers and then feeling hurt and surprised when they feel insulted and call you out on it is interesting, but not unusual. If the seller sent multiple e-mails back, you may have a legitimate complaint. If they just declined your offer and said something insulting in the reply, it's unfortunate, but not really something to get worked up about and probably not a basis upon which others should avoid that seller. I don't know the real value of the items, but offering a third of the asking price could be construed as insulting depending on the value of the item.

• Like 2

I don't think what you are posting is really in the spirit of this thread. What people need is some kind of specific incident(s) and facts upon which to decide to avoid certain buyers or sellers. The fact that you are lowballing sellers and then feeling hurt and surprised when they feel insulted and call you out on it is interesting, but not unusual. If the seller sent multiple e-mails back, you may have a legitimate complaint. If they just declined your offer and said something insulting in the reply, it's unfortunate, but not really something to get worked up about and probably not a basis upon which others should avoid that seller. I don't know the real value of the items, but offering a third of the asking price could be construed as insulting depending on the value of the item.

I see what you are getting at. From what Ive found the items in question are priced 2 to 4x more than these items are estimated in price guides. Maybe these sellers do feel insulted by being offered the going price on their overvalued item I can see that. I could give a shit less about the deal My main problem is the Abusive responses through Ebays message system. I feel this is just, since both sellers have sent continued rude e-mails back, So what would you suggest the title be Nopaybob's rant , Rude Ebay sellers? ??

Wow, if I started a thread and posted every rude eBay seller who had over cussed me out or thrown a casual insult my way when responding to a lowballish bid, it would be at least a few pages by now. It's the rough and dirty world of internet peer-to-peer commerce--if you're going to take part in it, you really have to expect that not everyone is going to be the most polite person in the world. Unless you deal with me, of course, because I am super-polite (my mom taught me to be). And let me be clear: starting a thread about rude people and ending your first post in that thread with the word "asshole" (even after some apparent editing already) says more about you than the sellers about which you complain. Maybe that is impolite of me to say, but I think even mom would agree with me here.

I would avoid Epay seller lqchld

My experience... Rude and confrontational just what Epay needs, another asshole.

• Like 4

Calm down there buddy, if anything I am all about supporting and standing up for people here on AA. No I am not that seller, on Ebay I am, get this "oldschoolretrogamer" no agenda here thanks.

DID YOU READ MY QUESTION? You post this seller is RUDE AND CONFRONTATIONAL so everyone should just take your word at face value? I merely asked for details on what you were implying so people could make up their own mind, nothing wrong with that, FOR ALL WE KNOW you can be pissed at the seller for your own reasons, it is easy to bad mouth any Ebay seller, if you provided specific details then we could at least understand where your coming from. As I said in my first post, all I see is a Ebay seller with excellent feedback and high sales and you claiming he is rude and confrontational, fine, usually people provide some details so we here at AA can form our own opinion. Now, if the had shipped you items not as promised or damaged or something that is one thing, to say they were rude in response to offers you made much lower then their BIN well that hardly is enough for many of us to "avoid" them.

• Like 3

Wow, if I started a thread and posted every rude eBay seller who had over cussed me out or thrown a casual insult my way when responding to a lowballish bid, it would be at least a few pages by now. It's the rough and dirty world of internet peer-to-peer commerce--if you're going to take part in it, you really have to expect that not everyone is going to be the most polite person in the world. Unless you deal with me, of course, because I am super-polite (my mom taught me to be). And let me be clear: starting a thread about rude people and ending your first post in that thread with the word "asshole" (even after some apparent editing already) says more about you than the sellers about which you complain. Maybe that is impolite of me to say, but I think even mom would agree with me here.

Thead title was the edit, And well said I agree I can see the light now. "I'm the asshole" Why complain Why rant when I can be a total asshole and just buy it , wait almost 7 days to pay then leave a neg

Calm down there buddy, if anything I am all about supporting and standing up for people here on AA. No I am not that seller, on Ebay I am, get this "oldschoolretrogamer" no agenda here thanks.

DID YOU READ MY QUESTION? You post this seller is RUDE AND CONFRONTATIONAL so everyone should just take your word at face value? I merely asked for details on what you were implying so people could make up their own mind, nothing wrong with that, FOR ALL WE KNOW you can be pissed at the seller for your own reasons, it is easy to bad mouth any Ebay seller, if you provided specific details then we could at least understand where your coming from. As I said in my first post, all I see is a Ebay seller with excellent feedback and high sales and you claiming he is rude and confrontational, fine, usually people provide some details so we here at AA can form our own opinion. Now, if the had shipped you items not as promised or damaged or something that is one thing, to say they were rude in response to offers you made much lower then their BIN well that hardly is enough for many of us to "avoid" them.

Sorry oldschoolgamer no offense intended I see I was wrong in making the thread
  • Like 1

Still good info to have with details. But as someone else pointed out, your first offer was a third of what the dude was asking. While I (and probably most others) wouldn't respond with profanity or rudeness, there's plenty of people who do.

I specifically remember somebody offering $3 on a TMNT: Tournament Fighters for NES (around a $40 game at the time) I was selling. I declined (no comments, just declined the offer), and he decided to tell me that my TMNT was a $5 game tops, and I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground. I had fun rudely responding to him after that. But normally I keep it classy and try to work with peeps whenever possible.

• Like 1

loose stargate was 14.99 plus shipping listed as bin or best offer

I usually pay $2.00 for a loose Stargate, for the SARA chip (given you are talking about 2600). Just sayin'. ;)

Anyone who goes dickhead on you, over a 5 buck offer, is either not taking their medicine or is about to get some prescribed.

KMD forever!

• Like 5

I usually pay $2.00 for a loose Stargate, for the SARA chip (given you are talking about 2600). Just sayin'. ;)

Anyone who goes dickhead on you, over a 5 buck offer, is either not taking their medicine or is about to get some prescribed.

KMD forever!

10OUTOF9 ATARIAGE MEMBERS WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT BRAIN TORTURE APPROVE OF THIS POST

• Like 5

I know I as a seller hate it when someone offeres me an amount that I think is "lowballing and absurd". If I was selling a game for $15 I would find a $5 offer lowballing. I generally reply with. No. Thanks. Maybe the seller truly thinks the game is worth that price though? A message stating based off previous sales your price seems a bit high, is there a reason you are asking so much?

Now to the real point I want to get it. It appears you are mixing details here. I want to know what the FIRST guy lqchld was selling, what he was asking and what you offered.

I also want to see links of said auctions. Maybe there is a reason these auctions are at what they are asking. I just looked over lqchld auctions and everything I looked at had free shipping and most games had a manual with it. So I would really like to know what the auction in question is here. His prices did not seem outrageous to me.

I personally don't consider a seller avoidable because they charge too much for items. As far as the price on Stargate. Me being someone who doesn't deal in atari a whole lot, using price charting (which is what I use for everything and it is pretty acucurate) it values the game at $7. Just saying.

• Like 1

I can understand the seller being upset but just a simple No to the offer is all thats needed

Here is an example of an offer I just got today, Not a video game item but the offer did come from a member here.

I have to assume they put in the wrong amount or they were looking for attention . I know the BIN is high but these

sell in the 60.00 range and thats why I am accepting offers but really 5.00 ?

short2.jpg

Edited by FND

Why don't you show us the e-mail exchange? It would help us to figure out if the seller is an asshole or not.

Thead title was the edit, And well said I agree I can see the light now. "I'm the asshole" Why complain Why rant when I can be a total asshole and just buy it , wait almost 7 days to pay then leave a neg

Yeah, if you did that without reason you would be an asshole.

Edited by Mxyzptlk
  • Like 1