IGNORED

MultiCart is SOLD! [colecovision still on ebay see pics and link]

Mark Wolfe

UPDATE: listed the colecovision on ebay, it is still for sale but since I can not get a buyer here I posted it. can't list the flash cart on ebay so that is up still

make an offer if you don't like the fair price I set for it.

SOLD!!! $75 + ship for the multi-cart!!!

holds 128 Colecovision Games and you can change which games with usb+software SOLD!!

As of the time I posted pics, I can NOT find the power supply which is odd because I was offering that for trade, I had an extra power supply but now I can not find it, but I should be able to but it is possible I won't so I'd be willing to come down in price. I am also open to offers on this set. I'd rather not break it up but will if need be.

on ebay now, start price is $1: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1408371280411?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140837128041&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

buy it now from me here for $100 Colecovision,

This has a toggle switch on back to go between composite & s-video.

post-3814-0-68313600-1344812939_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-82433800-1344812944_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-39423600-1344812949_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-50502800-1344812953_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark Wolfe
  • Like 1

The number of time wasting emails is escalating, all I ca say to that end is READ carefully, NO I am not giving away a modded colecovision and flash cart for only $75, and re-reading my listing I do not see how that can even be a thought in someone's head. sheesh, I also do not know what games are currently on the cart but it is not static, you can upload whatever games you want and if you need colecovision roms, I'll send you the set, but don't assume the games are that important, it isn't and it takes literally a couple minutes to change what games are on the thing.

• Like 1

hehe, true grit. I don't even mind questions even if all is answered if you just read the listing, but I mind assumptions that are totally off base, then the person feels the need to get snippy when all I have done is be polite and answered his questions... don't get mad at me because I am not giving stuff away lol.. oh and the game list, don't pass on the cart because I don't recall what games are on it when it does not bloody matter, if you bought it from atarimax new it would not have ANY games on it

ok venting over... thank you :)

• Like 1

When the AtaiMax Ultimate SD Cart was announced/released, I sold one of my two AtariMax 128-in-1 USB Carts on eBay without any problems and even listed in the auction desciption that it came fully loaded with games on it... almost the entire collection of "original" games from the 80's that are easily found all over the Internet. So I don't see why you should have a problem placing this Multi-Cart up for auction on eBay, just don't state in the title that it comes pre-loaded with game roms. What's the worst that can happen, eBay pulls the auction? As money hungry as they are, I'm sure they will turn a blind eye to it in order to get their percentage of the sale.

BTW, I got very lucky and sold it for what I paid for it even after the eBay and PayPal fees.

Okay Mark, I'll bite........I'd be happy to post your weird / rude PM exchange if you like ..I told you upfront that I was an Atari guy not a Coleco aficionado, I simply asked you what games were on the cart and you couldn't answer, so I simply said that I'd keep it mind.

I passed on the console because your posting said you "may" have a power supply, then in your pm you stated that you did not. Without one , I have no interest period.

You then accused me of saying that you were being "evasive" essentially hiding something, then claimed I was insulting you, WTF is that ? Holy thin skinned- hard sell...

Hey, I admitted I "hastily" read your post thinking it was a package deal, brain fart , whatever. Get over it.

If asking pertinent questions before sending you [a total stranger] money is time wasting or too laborious for you to answer, so much so as to comment about it in your sale thread, I'd surmise that this is why none of it has sold..

• Like 1

cart sold, to theloon: no need for the cd when you can download all the same stuff on the cd from atarimax website thanks... all gone now except for the colecovision on ebay which is up to $20 now i think , a ton of watchers on it, so it will go for a fair price I think