IGNORED

psychicall lynx lcd dimension

candle

input frame rate for batman game is 7.8khz horizontal, and 75hz vertical, output is fixed to 31.5khz horizontal and 60hz vertical (no matter what the input frequency is), so i'm making full frame grabber here, which is (costs involved) unfortunate, but i'll see what i can do to get it into under $60 barier (that would include $18 replacement LCD module - i hope)

Wow, you really think you can put a kit together for under $60? I will definitely buy one from you if you get close to that price. I am a bit financially challenged at the moment, but $60 (or maybe even up to $75) for something like this would probably be doable, and if I don't have the cash, I can tell Paypal to put it on my credit card, haha.

in theory its already there, but the bare fact is, i don't have any games except batman

Shawn sent me something together with Lynx I, but it's still weeks before i will see it

It was too expensive to ship Air... :( But I did throw in four games that I had duplicates of, not sure what refresh rates they use: Rampage, Chips Challenge, Gauntlet 3, California Games.

We've waited 20 years, it shouldn't kill us to wait another month or so. ;)

Edited by Shawn Jefferson

Here is a zip of all pics taken, with the closeups you asked for : Lynx I Pics

Here is a preview of some closeups, they are on the zip also:

IMG_4146.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4150.JPG

(alright before you bust on me too much for the thumb, it was blocking glare I couldn't seem to get rid of other ways.... but yes I am a bad photographer :) )

IMG_4151.JPG

IMG_4152.JPG

IMG_4153.JPG

• Like 1