IGNORED

Season 6 Rounds 1 & 2 - Space Invaders and Space Invaders Deluxe

Ikrananka

Space Invaders

Liduario, I don't mind you keeping your own score table, but I would appreciate it if you could post your screenshots with the corresponding score submission post. This makes it a whole lot easier for me to verify scores against screenshots. Feel free to do exactly what you're doing but just add your screenshots to your latest posts.

Thanks

Space Invaders

Liduario, I don't mind you keeping your own score table, but I would appreciate it if you could post your screenshots with the corresponding score submission post. This makes it a whole lot easier for me to verify scores against screenshots. Feel free to do exactly what you're doing but just add your screenshots to your latest posts.

Thanks

It's good to have a new score to post.

Space Invaders Deluxe

I still remember how to play.. but it's a far cry from when I was a kid and i could roll over the score at will. . :lol: Let me just say that my real high on Space Invaders part 1 is at least 60-70,000.. but then again I was 12 when I could do that. :)

Score of 9750 on SI 1

post-31-0-74386600-1347583529_thumb.jpg

Great way to start out this round of play...I've always sucked at Space Invaders!!! The slow movement and firing just drives me crazy.

Yeah it's a totally different type of gameplay than the modern shooter. It's a very deliberate pace that actually requires strategy and "knowing" what to do to survive, and also to get the best score.

By the time Galaxian came out, that gameplay concept was pretty much thrown out the window :lol:

Edited by NE146