IGNORED

Frog Pickle! 2600 Homebrew!

esplonky

So what happens after you pay the $1, Are you mailed a rom?

I suppose so... My payment went through but i didn't get the ROM yet...

It takes you to the download page after you pay. Pm me your email and ill send it your way

So what happens after you pay the $1, Are you mailed a rom?

I suppose so... My payment went through but i didn't get the ROM yet...

It takes you to the download page after you pay. Pm me your email and ill send it your way

Ah ok! I haven't been taken to the download page after the transaction was completed... PM sent.

No download page for me either. Using Firefox. Not sure is that makes a difference. Not bad for a first effort.

I use Firefox too and had no problem with it.

I don't remember what page offered the download, I think it was right after payment, not a highly visible link but it was there and I clicked it before anything else.

Here's my score post-32348-0-53468100-1334965780.png

post-32348-0-93920700-1346776726_thumb.png

I did get the download page, but it wasn't automatic. Once I made the PayPal payment, I had to click on a link which returned me to esplonky's studio website. When I clicked that link, it brought me to a dropbox page which allowed me to download the ROM. It wasn't an automatic "redirect link", which made it just a little confusing. Other than that, I was able to get the ROM.

I did get the download page, but it wasn't automatic. Once I made the PayPal payment, I had to click on a link which returned me to esplonky's studio website. When I clicked that link, it brought me to a dropbox page which allowed me to download the ROM. It wasn't an automatic "redirect link", which made it just a little confusing. Other than that, I was able to get the ROM.

Your memory is way better than mine :-D

It was exactly that way.

• Like 1

Oh crap. I shouldve put this on my website. I cant remember which one does what, but one difficulty switch makes the frog come faster at a faster rate, and the other makes the score increment by 100 instead of 1000, 500, and 100