IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

• 3 weeks later...

All 1st run SGMs were shipped, except for 4 modules from people who didn't reply to my emails. I will keep trying, but just once I am back from Brazil. And I think I will also have some good news for 2nd run pre-orders too...

All 1st run SGMs were shipped, except for 4 modules from people who didn't reply to my emails. I will keep trying, but just once I am back from Brazil. And I think I will also have some good news for 2nd run pre-orders too...

Are they AA members? Perhaps list their username here.

Edited by grips03

• 1 month later...

Where's that "good news" ........ ??? Oh the waiting...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

While I am packing modules here to ship (mostly leftovers from the 1st run that I am sending to 2nd run pre-orders), I found out that I still have two limited edition clear case SGMs available. Only 5 were made(with no more planned), and only 3 will be made available (I will keep 2 as part of my personal collection). One of them was sold in 2013 I believe on eBay, and I still have 2. So I decided to offer them here first, before listing them on eBay. They are both packaged and ready to ship. Last one sold for $600+, so I am asking $550 to sell them directly first come first served basis. If you are interested, please contact me by email eduardo [at] opcodegames [dot] com. Don't send private message here, please contact me by email. In case I get no buyers by tomorrow night, they are both going the eBay route.

[Edit:] I will post a picture in a minute...

Edited by opcode

Will there ever be a time that I can just order one of these and have it shipped? (with out the pre order thing)

Or are these going to be strictly pre order?

I want one, I really do, but you know, you have just vanished before for quite some time and well... I understand, I do...but I'm just a "bit" cautious of sending money without knowing when it's going to arrive ;)

As a casual Coleco guy I can not have one and be fine, but I would love to be a part of the SGM scene and just curious if it will ever be "in stock" for immediate order

Thanks!

Will there ever be a time that I can just order one of these and have it shipped? (with out the pre order thing)

Or are these going to be strictly pre order?

I want one, I really do, but you know, you have just vanished before for quite some time and well... I understand, I do...but I'm just a "bit" cautious of sending money without knowing when it's going to arrive ;)

As a casual Coleco guy I can not have one and be fine, but I would love to be a part of the SGM scene and just curious if it will ever be "in stock" for immediate order

Thanks!

Not for the time being. Those things are just too expensive to manufacture to have in stock. Once the 2nd run has shipped, I will start a list of a 3rd run, and will keep doing this until until there is no more interest. Hopefully it will be a much faster process next time though, as I won't need to redesign the board.

• Like 1

Ok, a nice gentleman sold me one of his spares and I am in the scene :) So, who has games for sale so this doesnt turn into an expensive paper weight, lol

Send me a PM and we'll discuss it. ;)

You may also want to talk with CollectorVision about Rollerball and other upcoming SGM games...

• 3 weeks later...