IGNORED

SOLD: Fully loaded PS2 console (with HDD, Network Adapter, Swap capability)

Sargon

As much as I hate to part with my PS2, I am running out of room for consoles and I think it is time to let this one go to a better home.

I am selling my fat PS2, which I bought brand new in 2000 and have owned ever since then in an adult non-smoking household. It is in good working condition and I have never had any problems with the laser or anything else. This isn't just any PS2 system though, as it has many upgrades that have been installed throughout the years.

The system includes the following:

• 250GB HDD installed (some games are pre-installed for you but I won't list them here)
  • 32 MB Sony PS2 Memory Card - Black (This is an interesting item because it appears to be authentic, but I can't find any record of an official 32 MB black memory card sold in the US. There are several obvious knock-offs on eBay, but mine looks very authentic and is labeled with the official PS2 logo and Sony Computer Entertainment etching on the back. It is possible that this is just a very good knock-off, but nevertheless I have used it for several years and never had a single problem.
  • Free McBoot preinstalled on the Memory Card to allow you to use HDLoader, play homebrew games, or use many other features
  • Modded tray to allow swap trick for playing backups (Note that when a PS2 is modded for the swap trick, it almost always leaves the tray open in front, which I believe is a bit of an eyesore. My PS2 has been modded with a very hard to find replacement face plate on the drive tray with a slot to insert the swap tool. If you look closely in the pictures below, you can see the horizontal slot.
  • Swap Magic 3 Plus version 3.6 (2 discs - DVD and CD) and 2 swap tools
  • Official network adapter
  • Official Sony Component AV cables (not pictured)
  • AC adapter (not pictured)
  • Official Sony PS2 Control Pad - Black (not pictured)

With all of the extras included, I think $150 is a fair price so that is what I am asking. Feel free to reply here or send me a PM if you have any questions. Pictures are below.

PS2top.jpg

PS2flash.jpg

SwapMagic.jpg

Edited by Sargon