IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.10 ~ Crackpots

Vocelli

PATCH ME!........76,260

Man, this game seems to get impossible above 70k.

I don't know how people score 100,000 or more :?

For me, it's simple...I got lucky. I haven't been able to repeat my 100K performance since then. This game was played at least twice before and each time I barely cracked 90K before I lost concentration. 100K is a victory for me and I don't think I'll be able to improve on that.

Not bad. I really don't like this game. At faster speeds it becomes just silly. They could have increased the speed of your man slightly and it would have been better, you just can't get to the sides when you need to at certain points. I was doing great this particular game and then on one wave suddenly FIVE freaking spiders came up the one side. I mean really. Part of it seems to be luck in the placement of spiders, I have no clue how anyone could break 100K on this.

post-22322-0-16809500-1353885746_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stan

This score does not count. Here is how you do it guys :)

Yeah....after watching that video it's pretty clear to me higher scores are just luck, and I can't put up with doing it again. I saw the same thing happen to you several times, but in my case I got blasted by a shit ton at once. Ironically, you'd think the reds and greens would be the hardest but that's where I make the bulk of my points. I see you use the same green strategy I figured out earlier, waiting right until they enter the window to drop a pot. Only reason I died on the reds in my pic above is it was just too close for comfort. Need a little more distance to get them right.

• 1 year later...

And this can be verified???? And if so how would one clarify it so that there is no doubt as to this claim.

I for one would like a comparison video for clarification.

This is my comparison video which I made - Boom Bang x Crackpots - 19 months after this contest.

Edited by oyamafamily