IGNORED

The 2013 Intellivision collection picture thread

Rev

Here is a picture of all my INTV games :-o

........ We are doing some renovation in my basement so I had to put all my INTV games in those box.

Renovation is almost done. Now it will be time to find a go way to display my collection

Mine are partially packed up as well. Im moving in a couple weeks. So i will have to show pics after i move.

You should make a new video with that final countdown song!

Mine are partially packed up as well. Im moving in a couple weeks. So i will have to show pics after i move.

You should make a new video with that final countdown song!

I see a trend, mine are packed also. But we aren't moving until March, but I had to pack up the VG room to make repairs to the walls (had floor to ceiling shelves on every wall). I probably wont see my games till late spring, early summer :(

CIB Jetsons and Mountain Madness Skiing I traded with Voltron for, INTV version of Snafu from ebay,

French Canadian Tron Deadly Discs(thanks Rev for pointing that one out on ebay),

French Canadian Reversi and a couple of other FC games if the seller who "doesn't go on the internet very often" ever gets back to me.

Right now my budget is telling me to focus on the FC games, the last 8 or so I need for the original 125 are out of my price range,

though I have bought extra copies of homebrews hoping they will increase in value as tradebait.

And I might start getting into Digiplay in 2013, I have a friend in Brazil who is willing to help me buy from MercadoLivre down there.

CIB Jetsons and Mountain Madness Skiing I traded with Voltron for, INTV version of Snafu from ebay,

French Canadian Tron Deadly Discs(thanks Rev for pointing that one out on ebay),

French Canadian Reversi and a couple of other FC games if the seller who "doesn't go on the internet very often" ever gets back to me.

Right now my budget is telling me to focus on the FC games, the last 8 or so I need for the original 125 are out of my price range,

though I have bought extra copies of homebrews hoping they will increase in value as tradebait.

And I might start getting into Digiplay in 2013, I have a friend in Brazil who is willing to help me buy from MercadoLivre down there.

That Reversi is fairly hard to find as well. As for the Digi stuff, try and get the larger CIB lots if possible as the double shipping adds up. (From seller to your friend and then to you). Mine ended up around $40 each with shipping and what I paid my guy too buy them for me. The other thing to be aware of is the box condition will often be pretty lousy as the moisture levels down there seem to have caused the glue on the boxes to come apart more easil than in North America. (My guess) Some of that is easily repairable with glue though. Looks like you still need the Digi 2 box as well, that one is hard to find.

Just to make Rev's year, here's some PARTIAL pics of my collection. :twisted:

A few extra rarities: post-25458-0-40698400-1357002260_thumb.jpg

Some of my systems and controllers and all three Intellivoice boxes: post-25458-0-31225800-1357002286_thumb.jpg

More extra systems: post-25458-0-73008600-1357002308_thumb.jpg

Even more extra systems: post-25458-0-54478300-1357002333_thumb.jpg

Even more extra systems and both versions of the ECS: post-25458-0-69825500-1357002688_thumb.jpg

An up to date Digiplay collection shot (the largest around???): post-25458-0-39964400-1357002359_thumb.jpg

Some International variations and homebrews: post-25458-0-64123500-1357002382_thumb.jpg

The original 125 and Sears (with a couple of special variations snuck in for good measure): post-25458-0-23033800-1357002407_thumb.jpg

So much more to show you guys variation wise, but I'd say that's a pretty good teaser. ( As an aside, I think there's 48 CIB systems in the pics, and there's around 25 CIB systems that are not pictured)

• Like 6

Just to make Rev's year, here's some PARTIAL pics of my collection. :twisted:

A few extra rarities: post-25458-0-40698400-1357002260_thumb.jpg

Some of my systems and controllers and all three Intellivoice boxes: post-25458-0-31225800-1357002286_thumb.jpg

More extra systems: post-25458-0-73008600-1357002308_thumb.jpg

Even more extra systems: post-25458-0-54478300-1357002333_thumb.jpg

Even more extra systems and both versions of the ECS: post-25458-0-69825500-1357002688_thumb.jpg

An up to date Digiplay collection shot (the largest around???): post-25458-0-39964400-1357002359_thumb.jpg

Some International variations and homebrews: post-25458-0-64123500-1357002382_thumb.jpg

The original 125 and Sears (with a couple of special variations snuck in for good measure): post-25458-0-23033800-1357002407_thumb.jpg

So much more to show you guys variation wise, but I'd say that's a pretty good teaser. ( As an aside, I think there's 48 CIB systems in the pics, and there's around 25 CIB systems that are not pictured)

Wow! That's really extraordinary! Your collection is very impressive! :)

-dZ.

If you examine cmarts pics really close you can tell where he photoshopped in all the rare games from google images.

There is no way these pics are real, shame on you!

Lol! If you knew my photoshop skills you'd know there's no truth to that statement. :) Read 'em and weep.

Cmart, what are the 4 different versions of the computer module you have ? And what's the third intellivoice, there's a bit of glare on the red banner, hard to read.

And shouldn't your original 125 collection have the red box version of Space Armada since it came out first? Just sayin... :)

Cmart, what are the 4 different versions of the computer module you have ? And what's the third intellivoice, there's a bit of glare on the red banner, hard to read.

And shouldn't your original 125 collection have the red box version of Space Armada since it came out first? Just sayin... :)

Steve, that's just the two versions of the ECS with different sides of the boxes facing outward.

Sorry about the glare, that's the Italian banner Intellivoice.

As for the Space Armada I kind of struggled which to put on the 125 shelf as there isn't a made in the USA version, it's a Hong Kong one only, whereas all of the rest are the first versions issued in the States. I may switch it out to the variations shelves.

I'm hoping to get some updated pics posted in the next few months, but I need new shelving. I found a cool one at Target that would hold a lot of my collection, but I'm not sure if it's sturdy. The size and versatility are perfect, though....lots of shallow, adjustable shelves.

Hey, Cmart (or anyone).....of the 125 releases, how many (if any) didn't come in USA versions? With the exception of PGA Golf, I have all USA of the following Networks:

Action (14)

Space (5)

Sports (10/11)(my Golf is Hong Kong)

Strategy (5)

Intellivoice (4)

Gaming (4)

I have the USA Math Fun with the color manual (display spine is faded, though), but I haven't seen a USA Word Fun. If it exists, I need it.

My Vectron is the USA gatefold as well.

My gatefold Mission X has a Singapore box, Singapore cart, but has a Hong Kong manual (I don't think it's the right one, should be Singapore, right?)

Treasure of Tarmin is another that I'm not sure of. As far as I know, it's only the Mattel (Singapore) and Intellivision Inc versions.

To be honest, I'm not really sure where to go with all of the goofy non-network 1983 releases. I pretty much have gone with one Mattel, one Intellivision Inc, and the gatefold (if applicable) for all.

Then there's Burgertime:

For carts, I have the following variations: Singapore (most common, smaller label w/ rounded corners), Singapore (larger label and square corners), Hong Kong (came with White International version), and 1 Korea cart. I also have the Digiplay and the Intellivision, Inc (black & white label, from Singapore) carts. I saw a USA one on INTV Funhouse, but I don't have it.

For manuals, I have USA, Hong Kong, French/Canadian, and Intellivision Inc. Missing the Hong Kong International one that goes with the white box (if any has an extra ;-) ). Also missing the Digiplay manual (and box).

For boxes, I have Intellivision Inc, gatefold (Singapore), White International, the standard Singapore, and the 3 country (Singapore, Korea, or USA). I'm missing the French Canadian and Digiplay boxes.

If anyone has advice for what would be a good Burgertime to include in the orig 125, I'm all ears :grin:

So other than that, am I missing any other "USA" versions? One thing I know I need to work on is the orig 10 carts. I think I'm getting light headed :woozy: