IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Alien Greed 5 (part 3)

RSS Bot

As for RT's comment in part 1.

Alien Greed 3 was similar to E.T. People bought it. Alien Greed 4 was similar to Adventure. People bought it. And there are hacks being sold in the Atari Age store right now. There's a whole section devoted to Atari 2600 hacks. So why not? It's just a 4k game, so the price would probably be lower than AG3 or 4 anyway. Anyway, if this is a good idea, I did a quick sketch of what I'd like the label to look like. This is not the final label, just a quick mock-up. I'd get someone else who draws better (which is just about anyone!) to redo this. This is an idea.

And even if I had sold the Alien Greed 5 that looked kind of like Pitfall, it would have looked kind of like Pitfall anyway. And Alien Greed 4 had a box that went along with it. I wouldn't sell this immediately after I finished it anyway. I would wait until at least next fall. I think one a year isn't too much to ask, is it? And even so, I hate to hide ideas I have from the public anyway. So this is in its very early stages, as I just started hacking Pitfall the day before yesterday.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-9876-alien-greed-5-part-3/