IGNORED

Label Variations

Kefka15

Hello all! I am a long time poster in the Intellivision section of AA. I'm posting here because a friend of mine gave me an Atari XE earlier today along with a few games. I know little to nothing about the system. I looked up the few games that came with it and noticed that some of those are label variations. I was wondering if anyone has documented these variations? Thanks for your time!

Krypton85 was working on a list a while ago but I'm not sure it got finished and he hasn't been on here for a while by the looks of things. Unfortunately the web site he was storing his information on has also dissappeared.

There's some information here, but it doesn't go into details of individual carts variations

http://www.atariprotos.com/other/labelvar/8bit/8bitlabelvar.htm

Edited by McKong

Hmmmm. Wasn't able to find the particular variant I have come across but this info is really useful regardless, so thank you a lot! The variant I have in question is this for those of you curious.

I know there are several versions of Donkey Kong Junior and its a common game, I just never could find any info on this particular one.

post-31127-0-99835200-1359092658_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm. Wasn't able to find the particular variant I have come across but this info is really useful regardless, so thank you a lot! The variant I have in question is this for those of you curious.

I know there are several versions of Donkey Kong Junior and its a common game, I just never could find any info on this particular one.

As mentioned on the web page that I sent you the link for, some old games were re-released for the XE, with the XE case and silver label. There's also a Pole Position, Moon Patrol and Realsports Football and Tennis like this and probably others that I can't think of at the moment.

There's more info here

http://www.atariage.com/label_page.html?LabelID=124