IGNORED

Free from the CX52!

kensu

defender with the D-Pad was outrageous as well. Ms. Pacman had the usual digital weirdness that ironed itself out over a few games. Overall this pad, Bohoki's cable, and my recent s-video mod have returned my 5200 to it's former glory.. atarimax cart should be here next week! ...and I just got my hands on a Sony PVM-14M4U for this and my PC Engine Duo RX & turbo everdrive! October has been good to me!

• Like 2

I got mine today. I used Qix, and Pacman to test. After some adjustment (as mentioned), this thing is a joy! Both digital, and analog are great! I do have a question, games like centipede, you can control how fast, or slow you move. Can the analog on this Mako do this? If not, no big deal. I had some great gameplay. I'll keep a wico close if it cannot use variable speed.

defender with the D-Pad was outrageous as well. Ms. Pacman had the usual digital weirdness that ironed itself out over a few games. Overall this pad, Bohoki's cable, and my recent s-video mod have returned my 5200 to it's former glory.. atarimax cart should be here next week! ...and I just got my hands on a Sony PVM-14M4U for this and my PC Engine Duo RX & turbo everdrive! October has been good to me!

I love my Atarimax! It is being serviced now, can't wait to get it back. Lots of great A8 conversions!

Thanks for the tip. I found one on Amazon Prime for $5!

Oh man, these are great joypads. A little awkward at first, but they offer so many control options. You can choose between the D-pad and analog stick with the flick of a switch, and there's even a slider at the top. Not sure if that would work with the 5200, but it'd be bitchin' for Super Breakout!

i think that controller also had a trigger so it fully utilized the gameport specs ive made adapters in the past with a switch to use the throttle as the y axis its easy enough to just run the pins from the throttle or the slider to a switch to make the slider or trigger y or x instead of the d pad

i remember the slider on top to me kind of stiff not really conducive to kaboom high scores it would be ok for rudder control of flight sim and that's about it

i think that controller also had a trigger so it fully utilized the gameport specs ive made adapters in the past with a switch to use the throttle as the y axis its easy enough to just run the pins from the throttle or the slider to a switch to make the slider or trigger y or x instead of the d pad

i remember the slider on top to me kind of stiff not really conducive to kaboom high scores it would be ok for rudder control of flight sim and that's about it

This was made for the N64 too. If you have a USB adapter, you could play N64 Emulation with layout. That was always why I never liked EMU N64, nothing had the button layout.