Photo

Where is everybody?

29 replies to this topic

#26 xucaen OFFLINE  

xucaen

Stargunner

• 1,342 posts
  • Back from the flood, looking to buy more games!

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:31 PM

Wow! What a coincidence. I just bought Food Fight for my 7800 last week. Its my one and only 7800 game.
Do you have any common duplicates?your lucky,
I cant find any 7800 games around here.

I've bought about 30 games so far, all but 2 from ebay. I bought 2 from the Atari Age store - Beef Drop and Space Duel. Beef Drop is awesome, it's a port of Burger Time but with name changed to protect the innocent. ;-), but Space Duel is almost not playable because of the dark colors. I get headaches from trying to see the sprites. I've turned up the brightness and color all the way up but it still hurts my eyes.

#27 timdu ONLINE  

timdu

Dragonstomper

• 538 posts

Posted Sun Feb 8, 2015 1:12 PM

Hi guys - I would like to know if any of you would be interested in meeting up for a planned swap meet on a Saturday?  I think I can sign up and get access to a public hall  and I do not believe it would cost me anything to book it , as long as it was just for about 3-4 hours max. I can find out more about it. I think if we can get at least 10 people to state they would come and bring their stuff they want to sell / swap , it would be cool.

I have some games that I would definitely like to show off as I have been selling some homebrews and back issues of the Atari 2600 Connection newsletter I used to publish...

Anyone interested? ( My location is Southeastern Massachuesetts  -  I am not that far from Providence, RI )

thanks

Tim

#28 Great Hierophant OFFLINE  

Great Hierophant

Stargunner

• 1,607 posts
  • Scribbler

Posted Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:19 AM

Sounds like a great idea, I would be definitely interested in a meetup.  

#29 Zeptari1 OFFLINE  

Zeptari1

Stargunner

• 1,416 posts

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:45 PM

Sounds good to me too. Except for one thing. This Saturday is February 14th. Unless it's ok to bring the wife along. :-)
I wish this was in central Massachusetts. In the Worcester area would be nice.

I just reread Tims post. Sure keep me posted. I'll try and make it.

I have a nice 5200 system id like to trade for 8bit atari or Colecovision stuff.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20150202_185836.jpg
  • 20150202_185236.jpg
  • 20150202_184800.jpg

Edited by Zeptari1, Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:52 PM.

#30 AtariRx OFFLINE  

AtariRx

Moonsweeper

• 365 posts

Posted Mon Mar 2, 2015 10:00 PM

Zeptari - what Colecovision stuff are you looking for? I've got lots of extra games and would certainly trade for any 5200 games or accessories I don't have. I'm not on here too often anymore but if you send me a PM I'll log in and get back to you.

Edited by AtariRx, Mon Mar 2, 2015 10:02 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users