IGNORED

My 7800 Cake

phattyboombatty

Many of you know that I'm partial to posting in the ColecoVision Forum, but that takes away nothing from my love and adoration of the Atari 7800 SuperSystem! I love my 7800, and I have a decent selection of NIB and loose carts, and a number of excellent homebrews from PacMan Plus. I also have a terrific set of the European Atari 7800 D-pad controllers, which I think are far superior to their U.S. counterparts. I also have an original 1984 unit (not EP), and it is registered in the official 7800 serial number thread.

So... I got married this last weekend! And what did my awesome wife surprise me with during our rehearsal dinner??? Check it out: I was absolutely flabbergasted!!

post-28334-0-88570300-1365403722_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

#1 Congrats on getting married

#2 That cake is AWESOME!!!! You obviously found the right person ;)

#3 Thanks for the mention. ;)

... what kind of cake is it? :love:

Of course Bob! Thank you so much! It was a terrifically awesome cake, indeed!

It was heavy-duty peanut butter in the middle, surrounded by dense, moist chocolate cake. The DK cart was pure fondant (that I was cheered on, to bite). Blech! The D-pads were Rice Krispy treats—or so I was told—never got to tear into those, as everyone was full from some serious Mexican food at the dinner.

And then I accidentally left the leftover cake in one of my groomsmen's car! :sad:

Good thing it was not a 5200 cake, you would have had leftovers for years!

Since he's a Coleco fan, he's more likely to have gotten an Expansion Module 3 cake, which would have lasted to the end of time.

@OP: Congrats!

Edited by shadow460
  • Like 2

Many of you know that I'm partial to posting in the ColecoVision Forum, but that takes away nothing from my love and adoration of the Atari 7800 SuperSystem! I love my 7800, and I have a decent selection of NIB and loose carts, and a number of excellent homebrews from PacMan Plus. I also have a terrific set of the European Atari 7800 D-pad controllers, which I think are far superior to their U.S. counterparts. I also have an original 1984 unit (not EP), and it is registered in the official 7800 serial number thread.

So... I got married this last weekend! And what did my awesome wife surprise me with during our rehearsal dinner??? Check it out: I was absolutely flabbergasted!!

Did you get to play a few games on it before y'all ate it? :)

• Like 1