OK, i've been pretty ill the last few days - right now I feel like I am dying... I've hardly touched it during the week, well not since Monday night when I was last well.
Please note this is NOT complete.
These are some of the things I will try and do over the weekend / next week, depending on healthP-
1) Android serves not real purpose atm, I will make him / her open airlock if more than one person is in the control room - so you dont know which did it. Make jones scared of the android, also allow android to turn rogue at some point in the count down so he starts attacking people, starting fires or setting self destruct / fight with other crew etc.
2) Cosmetics - a lot of crap visuals in there atm, allthough some are from original and wont chance in the standard mode - 108 may do enhanced gfx when I've finished. Thanks =)
3) Ending animations - ship exploding, arrive at earth etc - all possible as there's plenty of rom space yet left.
4) Some extras for enhanced mode - crew profiles etc.
5) Morale and hear beat indicator - not implemented yet, wil do that next.
6) And whilst code is there to handle vents ive had no time to rip the vent images yet.
7) Probably more stuff and bugs - my list is about 30 items long.... Oh, and change music - it's using a convenient one from Karris sample code atm.
EDIT: Sound effects to be added.
9) Final scoring at the end.
If anyone can tell me htf to export music in from Chipper, or modify the ASM to work with the CC65 comiler please let me know. I am clueless as to why none of the export methods work from Chipper despite having 'CC65' in the names etc.
There are 3 versions as a few people have had v0.1 and v0.2 already, so class 0.1 and 0.2 as protos or something.http://www.c5softwar...s/Alien0.1.ziphttp://www.c5softwar...s/Alien0.2.ziphttp://www.c5softwar...s/Alien0.3.zip
Please test what you can see there so far, try the different modes and difficulty and see if you can kill the alien via different methods and please report any bugs.
This has been one hell of a difficult learning curve by the way... I've ended up segmenting code as well as images and shifting init routines in and out of RAM to swap with game logic or main menu music etc etc.
EDIT: Balancing needs a lot of work btw - you may find it easy, or hard, depending on what you do.
The item in the first slot is the one you are 'using'. If you 'use' a consumable in slot one it will disappear. If you have tracker in slot 1 that should detect jones or alien i nearby room.
Depending on mode and difficulty things change, extra / more / less items, different weapon, different alien behaviour etc etc.
Edited by GadgetUK, Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:12 AM.