IGNORED

For Sale: Free Mcboot Memory Cards

ukgnome1

Hi, Helamoos

Sadly sometimes things get lost in the post, I will of course send a replacement or refund you.

I haven't heard from you by email so obviously assumed you have your order.

Can you email me with the name on your PayPal account and we will sort it out.

Kind Regards

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a memory card from you and had been really looking forward to using it, but after you promised to send me a replacement I've still not received it or heard anything from you.

I'm not sure why you haven't replied, but I'd still REALLY like a memory card. Perhaps you could reply to my e-mails just to let me know what is going on?

Thanks in advance...

Been a week now since I've heard anything so going to have to launch a Paypal dispute. Will, of course, happily close once you get back to me / send a memory card. Hoping you're on holiday or something. Seems like you had a good reputation and this isn't normal...

I ordered a memory card from you and had been really looking forward to using it, but after you promised to send me a replacement I've still not received it or heard anything from you.

I'm not sure why you haven't replied, but I'd still REALLY like a memory card. Perhaps you could reply to my e-mails just to let me know what is going on?

Thanks in advance...

Hello, it's now been over a month since I ordered my free mcboot memory card and I still haven't received any items or even a refund.

I find this pretty unprofessional.

I've sent multiple emails and you said you would send a replacement, and I still haven't heard back from you after you said you would "send" a replacement item.

You leave me no choice but to make a PayPal dispute.

You guys call yourself a business?

I'm not trying to insult you but c'mon, seriously?

Please email me back ASAP.

devynbf@yahoo.com

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS

WEBSITE IS A SCAM

I ordered a "free mcboot memory card" over a month ago now, and have never received it.

I paid $25 and the payment isn't even showing up on my Paypal accoint, but that's exactly how its done.

On the Paypal "Pay now" button on the website www.pstwo.co.uk, it does not let you sign into Paypal, and takes you directly to a "Pay Now" screen.

Therefore you cannot create a dispute for the payment.

I have sent 5+ emails with absolutely no reply to any of them.

Again, this website is a SCAM.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am not sure if this might be another seller of these cards posting here on this thread?? But all purchases made from my website are covered by paypal - I do not accept gift payments and as such the buyer is covered for non receipt. This is not a scam and have positive feedback everywhere other than here. These are still for sale and you basically have a money back guarantee with paypal if you don't receive your item. Cheers and happy Christmas!
http://www.freemcboot.net

Edited by ukgnome1

• 2 weeks later...

All of the above complaints were made in a very short space of time and all of the people posting have only posted in this thread and nowhere else on the forum... I assume another seller.

All purchases are covered by paypal and I have positive feed back everywhere else and have been selling here for months!

We currently have 50x64mb memory cards in stock. Kind regards

Http://www.pstwo.co.uk

All of the above complaints were made in a very short space of time and all of the people posting have only posted in this thread and nowhere else on the forum... I assume another seller.

All purchases are covered by paypal and I have positive feed back everywhere else and have been selling here for months!

We currently have 50x64mb memory cards in stock. Kind regards

Http://www.pstwo.co.uk

Post #61 above in this thread the person complaining specifically names you ukgnome1 as well as claiming to have ordered from the site you list ( http://www.pstwo.co.uk ),

yet you are claiming the problem is with a different seller? So which is it? What thread /seller are all these complaints dealing with? Seems pretty confusing............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...