IGNORED

For Sale: Free Mcboot Memory Cards

ukgnome1

Hi there are indeed free services available but the vast majority have retired the service, and by the time you buy a memory card and pay for shipping both ways it usually works out cheaper and quicker to buy from me. As regards to how many I sell... quite a few recently from here, I will stop bumping if it's pissing people off! No offence taken proper rogue :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Ukgnome1,

I ordered a memorycard from your page the 20th of February, and I have not received it yet... I tried to email you, but it didn't come through, and my email said that "Recipient address rejected: Mailbox message count quota exceeded, please try again later." I will put my email address at the bottom so that you can contact me if you wish, and I hope you do, to do that (regarding me verifying that I actually bought a memory card, and so that I can send you my shipping address). I hope that the problem we have encountered will resolve itself,

Yours sincerely, Stian Rasmussen

baloo__95@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

I see again, people with one post in this forum slagging off my service...

Just to clarify once again, this is a genuine service and ALL purchases are covered by PayPal, if you don't receive your item, you get your money back! (It is in my interests for my customers to be happy or I lose out)

I have no idea who it is that keeps leaving negative feed back, but they all join the same day here, and only ever post once in this thread and never return.

Anyway I am still selling these :) http://www.freemcboot.net :)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Edited by ukgnome1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...