IGNORED

INTV Top Secret

What does the red arrow point to at 43 sec? it's too small on my phone... can't read it

It points to --------------> title: Psychotron , no further information is available due to an ongoing investigation initiated by Rev.

Inspector rev? Lol. Im famous!

Leave it to Inspector Rev to lead an investigation regarding the events occuring at the silo. :) Some people have already figured out what Pshycotron is.....Once complete I will announce a release date.

I want box #1 please! :) Seriously though, I love how you put these vids together. (Also I wasn't really kidding about box #1, I'd never kid about something that cool) ;)

If The investigation confirms that such a project exist, I will make sure You get Psychotron #1

How crazy are you as a community that you have no idea what this is or what it costs and yet you're all jumping in, excited like a giddy schoolgirl.

(oh, by the way, add me to the list of those interested :grin: )

I'm actually from WV... she's my sister too :woozy: :woozy:

As probably the only person here in WV, I can say that is not funny.

I can also say, given the state's obesity problem, that seeing someone of that size (though hopefully not in that state of dress) is far more common than it should be in the Mountain State.

:ponder: Hmmm... actually I'm waiting something to arrive... I never would thought it could be linked with this top secret project... If it is...

There are a lot of cool secrets going on :-D.

Lol! Nope, your package is separate from this. Rev was talking about something altogether different.....

• Like 2

:ponder: Hmmm... actually I'm waiting something to arrive... I never would thought it could be linked with this top secret project... If it is...

There are a lot of cool secrets going on :-D.

so far 2013 looks like a great year for Intellivision.

• Like 1