IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 6 - Game 6 ^Failsafe^

JacobZu7zu7

Cool. Something tells me I should have taken a different route with this game; once guess the code correctly on the first run through, I lose interest in going farther.

It might be too long of a game to simply repeat and ramp up the difficulty... Hindsight is 20/20 :-/

Cool. Something tells me I should have taken a different route with this game; once guess the code correctly on the first run through, I lose interest in going farther.

It might be too long of a game to simply repeat and ramp up the difficulty... Hindsight is 20/20 :-/

no Bob...this is one of the FEW 7800 games that actually has an ending..something that is severely lacking in 7800 games..also this game has good replay-ability...I personally like having something to accomplish in a game once in a while rather than endless waves of enemies.

No BOB you did real well on this game...I like it better than Countmeasures.

The challenge here after you have saved the world is to do it without losing a life....he he he...I would love to see that done

MODERATOR NOTE:

i will allow scores for FAILSAFE, until the new game starting this monday.

sorry for being a week late on the new game everyone, had a couple crazy weeks, but things are going better now.

Jacob, just FYI the standings I put together were under the assumption that the week had been completed. I was bored so I put together a spreadsheet to calculate everything, so I can quickly change a couple numbers and post another update once the week has completed.

Well, I can't get zero points for the round after an extension. Here's my pitiful attempt coming at the 25th hour just to try to grab a participation point. 4800. :)

Emulation is yuck. I assume I was set to B/B. I held down F4 and F5, and if I understand correctly that was right. I started with five lives, so I believe that means I got it right, correct?

Also, I need to break down and buy this one. Really solid game.

post-5952-0-98705600-1372557911_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atarifever

FAILSAFE FINAL RESULTS: Winner game 6: oyamafamily Congrads on another1st place finish, setting the new record +1 ! :)

1. 182,800 oyamafamily [+11+1]

2. 138,250 Liduario [+10]

3. 64,850 NIKON [+9]

3. 44,200 roadrunner [+7]

4. 23,300 Mord [+6]

4. 12,550 darthkur [+5]

5. 5,500 aftermac [+4]

6. 4,800 Atarifever [+3]

6. 1,700 classicgamer_27330 [+2]

7. 900 jblenkle [+1]