IGNORED

Trade? Looking for rare Intellivision Games ...

Fushek

I've been collecting vintage gaming and computers for a while and I've amassed a large surplus of systems and games that I'm willing to trade for what I REALLY want ... to complete my Intellivision collection. First, here is what I'm looking for (preferably CIB, but may entertain others).

STUFF I WANT:

Intellivision Games:

Learning Fun I

Learning Fun II

Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball

Stadium Mud Buggies

The Jetsons' Ways with Words

Triple Challenge

Intellivision Homebrew Games:

Stonix

4-Tris

Robot Rubble

League of Light

Intellivision Misc:

World Series Major League Baseball (Manual and Overlays only)

Fathom (Manual only)

STUFF TO TRADE:

EVERYTHING is in WORKING condition. Don't have pics of everything, just ask and I'll happily get one to you or perhaps I will upload pics later.

TI-99 Lot:

Comes with working Expansion Bay, TI-99 complete in box, speech synthesizer in box, cassette player. Also have around 15 cartridge games to go along with it.

post-31049-0-47298400-1373388969_thumb.jpg

Atari 7800 System

Comes with the system and all cables. Also includes 58 games (18 or so 7800 games, the rest 2600)

post-31049-0-45189400-1373389076_thumb.jpg

Commodore

Commodore 128D Computer complete with keyboard and all cables. Comes with Jiffy Dos installed!

post-31049-0-97333100-1373389129_thumb.jpg

Over 700 backup disks filled with games and utilities.

A Commodore 64C with disk drive. May even have another monitor to go with it.

Over 50 Commodore 64 games CIB and some sealed (if you have something to trade, I will happily send you a full list and we'll see if we can work something out!)

Commodore 1902A Monitor (seen in the 128D picture above)

Intellivision Extras:

Intellivision II System with the unit SEALED. There are a couple of holes poked in the plastic (I think that someone tried to test it) but it is sealed.

Worm Whomper (2 of these - CIB)

A Sylvania Intellivision system with box (no styrofoam)

A Super Pro System with box and styrofoam

Other uncommon/minor rares (feel free to ask for a full list)

A Vectrex system (works perfectly). No box. Comes with Clean Sweep and some misc paperwork and overlays.

Misc:

Around 10 to 15 old big box CIB PC games (ask me for a list)

Sega Dreamcast (unit only)

Older Harry Potter legos with the original boxes (opened and put together)

Rare Three Investigators books (hardback and paperbacks, htf library editions)

70 Dr Who books (paperbacks)

Here's my eBay feedback if interested: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fushek&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=261229417387&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

And my AtariAge (not many, but hey, it's something) http://atariage.com/forums/topic/208142-fushek/page__hl__+fushek#entry2768745

Edited by Fushek

Would you sell the Sylvania system boxed?

If I don't get any trade offers, I'll likely be selling at some point. Trading is preferred (easier to not have to explain to my wife that I spent $$$ on a video game :)). If I don't get any trade offers, I'll contact you.

There is a learning fun 1 on ebay for 99. Too much in my opinion. If you just want to play those this has it all.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3009309625151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300930962515&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks ... really looking for CIB to finish my collection. It's more than just playing the games, it's some obsessive/compulsive disease to have the whole set of games complete.