IGNORED

INTV System III question

I've had my INTV System III since last October. I got it at yard sale for $5 with no games. But this isn't important right now

So yesterday I noticed that there was a database where you could go add your system serial number to it. So after a little bit of searching for my console, and then cleaning up my room some. I finally got around to trying to add my console to the database today.

So when I read the instructions about how to submit your console to the database. It said make sure to add all letters and numbers. Since my serial number started with RH, I was curious to see if there were any others like it in the database. So I went to look at the database, and sure enough there were a few units listed that started with RH. What surprised me however was that they were all listed as PAL consoles. But when I look at mine, it has all indications of what I think would be considered an NTSC unit.

Is it possible that INTV System III's which have serials that start with RH are not just limited to PAL regions? Or is there something else going on here?

Here are some pictures if it helps:

gallery_18160_993_1471047.jpg

gallery_18160_993_1007554.jpg

gallery_18160_993_593527.jpg