IGNORED

7800XMs - Just checking in...

Curt Vendel

Just wanted to check in with everyone, say hi and let everyone know, things are still progressing along with the XM's ... most of you saw it was demo'ing at Too Many Games last month and it had a nice selection of XM titles showing off the features of the XM's...

Things are progressing forward, going a nice and steady, once something big to announce is ready I'll make a more substantial update, but just wanted to let everyone know that things are moving along.

Curt

• Like 20

Curt-thanks for sticking with this project! You have had to work through a number of challenges...lots of great games being developed that will drive sales of this unit when you have it complete!!! Most importantly, it will allow the 7800 to live on for another generation of gamers!

Edited by mmervine
  • Like 1

Just wanted to check in with everyone, say hi and let everyone know, things are still progressing along with the XM's ... most of you saw it was demo'ing at Too Many Games last month and it had a nice selection of XM titles showing off the features of the XM's...

Things are progressing forward, going a nice and steady, once something big to announce is ready I'll make a more substantial update, but just wanted to let everyone know that things are moving along.

Curt

Curt

:)

Edited by Stun Runner 87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just shipped an XM testing unit to Perry (TEP392) for him to test his games on real hardware and then to Bob (Pacmanplus) to test his games. A demonstration XM unit is going to Albert of Atariage so he can bring to the Portland Retro Game Expo next month.

So the developers are getting to kick the tires and make sure their games are working on real hardware. Will be getting feedback and proceed with any changes or modifications to the design.

Thanks,

Curt

• Like 14

Supa. Wow, that's finally adequate RAM for this machine. So this means I could probably run up to Portland with my boards enabled for XM and hand them to Albert for test. We'll see if I have time in my October schedule, because I already know September won't work. Will you and/or Bob be there? THX 2 teppermeister. ///blueman///

• Like 1