IGNORED

ALLEIN

Der Luchs

Thanks, but I can say it enough times:
THERE WOULD BE NO ALLEIN WITHOUT SAGE'S HELP!!!

He's the one who showed me everything, coded so much for this game or better

all the Blueprints and put so much time in it!

Without him ALLEIN would look like this:

"HELLO WORLD" ;)

So once again at this point:
THANK YOU SO MUCH SAGE!!!

• Like 1

Tolle Sache - gleich richtig spannend! Ich hoffe es wird das ganze Spiel veröffentlicht und nicht erst Ende 2014, Anfang 2015 :-)

Auf einem "richtigen" Modul mit allem Drum & Dran wäre schon super.

Gespannt bin ich auch auf die anderen Charaktere!

Es sind zwar noch ein paar "sprachliche" Fehler drin - das ist aber dann Jammern auf höchstem Niveau. ;-)

English Version :-)

Great thing - really exciting! I hope it will be released the whole game and not just at the end of 2014 or beginning of 2015 :-)
In a "real" module with all the trimmings would be great.
I also look at the other characters!
Although there are a few more "linguistic" errors in it - but that's whining at the highest level. ;-)

My few cents after playing it through:

You took great care to write it like a real novel. Overall the choice of words is good. I know many think of German as a terrible language, but it can be used for wonderful writing. As Jungsi said there are a few places in the text that could use polish, but overall it is very good and reminds me of how in Ultima VII instead of playing out a scene with animation every character's behavior was described between the lines of dialogue.

The battle system will need refinement and an explanation. Maybe a choice of weapons between collected items.

The music is very well done and used to transport the mood of the situation.

The graphics will need a lot of work still. ;)

The story isexciting thanks to your writing. Did you by any chance ever watch Romero's 3rd Zombie-flick "Day of the Dead"? Very much reminds me of it, though the demo ends pretty much where the movie ends also, so I have no idea how it will continue. :)

@GadgetUK:

Go Gadget, Go Gadget ^^ [i think, this will be my personal running gag ^^]

@Jungsi:

It will take till the end of 2014 - beginning of 2015. Time is the problem, besides my Family and Band stuff is killing so much time (but I'm not

angry about that, greatest choise ever was to become a father ^^), I still compose Music for other coders for different systems and I'll started coding

for the A2600 and the Vectrex too. The good think about coding the Vectrex is: Easy Way to get Assembler coding skills ^^ So, that's good for "Allein" as well ;)

AND don't forget that many ppl asked me to do a english Version of "ALLEIN"... so, much to do before completing "ALLEIN" till the end of 2014...

About 2 Germanists wrote me to proof-read the story, (what I'm REALLY thankful of!) but I don't want to endeavor them to do it JUST FOR A DEMO, that

maybe noone would care about. BUT I will for the FULL-VERSION ;)

@karri:

you're welcome :) Yes, you're right! It is a interactive illustrated novel for the Lynx.

@108 Stars:

Yeah, to write mini Novels is something like a hobby for me, it's about one all 2-3 Years,

AND OF COURSE LYRICS FOR MY BANDS, that's why I think my writing skills are good enough for it.

[ok... that sounds arrogant, but I don't know how to write it how I like to say it :P]

I love to invent a Story, that's why I choose a text adventure... or better a novel adventure ^^

The german language is awesome and I really love to draw pictures with it :)

Don't need to tell my fav Authors here, beause then it would be become an off-topic ^^

The graphics needs the Master of Pixelart, sooo, I'll contact you after I'll restard on Allein ;)

I love the "Trilogy of the dead" and that's the reason why I don't choose Zombie for the

Story and yes it's a homage to DAY OF THE DAY, that's why I'm giving the "Zombie" hint

at the beginning ;)

BTW: Damn you 108 Stars! I wanted to put a shopping mall into the Full-Version for a mission,

as a homage to Dawn... but now... :P

• Like 1