IGNORED

What one-of-a-kind Intellivision items do you have?

Rev

Does this count as an Intellivision item?:

post-9874-0-13062800-1378332236_thumb.jpg

It's the only one I know of and I haven't found anyone with one of these game cards yet (other than the one I have).

I've actually posted about this back in 2009. Here's the link with the story of how I found it:

Slush Puppie Video Game Game 1982 (picture of card)

• Like 1

attachicon.gifslush_puppie001.jpg

It's the only one I know of and I haven't found anyone with one of these game cards yet (other than the one I have).

I've actually posted about this back in 2009. Here's the link with the story of how I found it:

Sweet! I'd count it as unique memorabilia.

Send it to the silo

I remember when you posted about this. I'm looking at it on my 27 inch monitor but I'm having trouble seeing it well enough to authenticate it so I think it's safest if you just send it to me for further review. :)

cmart beat me to the punch, if he changes his mind let me know and I will buy it from you. Plus Cmart sort of asked first

Cmart says "o I think it's safest if you just send it to me for further review. :) s"

Hey! I started this thread, I should get dibs on all the goodies!

Curse you cmart!

You know I love you guys, but items like this belong with what might be the biggest collection of Inty paperwork and catalogs around. Maybe over the Christmas holidays I'll sort it out enough to put together a thread and scan a ton of material for INTVFunhouse and Intellivisionrevolution. This stuff deserves to be preserved and archived. :) (Off topic, but why the hell can I not access all the emoticons or any of the other functions in the tool bars when posting a message or sending a PM? What happened with the latest site update that caused this?)

Was going through some games tonight and came across these. Anyone else have them? They look to be from very early in the stages of custom overlay experimentation, but who I got them from escapes me.

Those custom overlays look cool. What material are they made of? How do they compare with other overlays?

Cheers and thanks for sharing :)

PS Emoticons working fine with Safari. :thumbsup:

Those custom overlays look cool. What material are they made of? How do they compare with other overlays?

Cheers and thanks for sharing :)

PS Emoticons working fine with Safari. :thumbsup:

materials seem ok. My guess is an inkjet transparency and white contact paper. The resolution of the artwork is a bit low.