IGNORED

Tales of Xillia CE in stock and $15 off, free shipping too!

moycon

Xillia CE is back up at gamestop.com, can use aug15 and SAVER to get $15 off and free shipping until later today.

I just tried this a few minutes ago and it worked fine.

I know there are a lot of RPG fans here so I figured I'd pass on the info. Don't know too much about the game but I watched the trailer and it looks very cool! Sounds like the CE sold out and has been going for a good bit more on eBay, but now Gamestop has them. I'm a sucker for collectors editions and LOVE RGPs so I'm really looking forward to this!

http://www.cheapassg...ug15-and-saver/

Has anyone played this game? Wondering what peoples opinion of it was.

Whoa, this was going for a lot of money last week on Amazon (2-$300). Its gone down now to around 150 bucks probably because of Gamestop.

It got good reviews and I like the Tales series as I have played a few but I'm on the fence of picking this up only because I just got Dragons Crown.

Damn.

Whoa, this was going for a lot of money last week on Amazon (2-$300).

For those prices it's a much better option to just buy the regular ("Limited") edition of the game and buy one of the Alter statues of Millia Maxwell (much better pose and hair, btw) and a Kosuke Fujishima artbook separately.

Edited by Gabriel

I briefly considered preordering the Collector's Edition back when it was announced, but I decided that the MSRP was too high for someone who had no particular interest in the included figure (because of already owning the Milla Maxwell figure by Alter). This GameStop deal, I might have gone for it had it not sold out before I heard about it. My games budget for the month is already exhausted, though, so perhaps not.

one of the Alter statues of Millia Maxwell (much better pose and hair, btw)

It is indeed a fantastic figure (and holy crap, but she does have a massive amount of hair: down to her knees and wider than her body), but I do wish the pose held the sword at a slightly different angle. As it is, when held in her hand, the nifty design of the sword is only viewable if you're looking at the figure from a very high or very low angle. So, I instead display mine with the sword not gripped by her right hand, but rather standing separately and leaning against her outstretched left hand (see the image). Not only does the blade become easily viewable, but it almost looks like it was meant to be that way . . . though you're left wondering about her right hand. Did she just punch someone--perhaps the store clerk who sold the last case of shampoo to someone else? Or is she waiting for a fist bump?

onmode-ky

post-8302-0-41921000-1376885263_thumb.jpg

Spoiler : He sold the last case to Narico.

Hmm, Nariko may have longer hair, but I think Milla wins for overall mass. :) And I suspect the clerk gave that last case of shampoo to Nariko because she claimed it was for both herself and her friend . . . and the clerk didn't know what this friend Kratos looked like.

By the way, moycon, I assume the copy of the game that you're playing is the Collector's Edition you ordered earlier in this topic. What do you think of the bonus goodies? How many tracks is the CD? The CD that comes with the normal, "Limited Edition" is 12 tracks, 42 minutes.

onmode-ky

By the way, moycon, I assume the copy of the game that you're playing is the Collector's Edition you ordered earlier in this topic. What do you think of the bonus goodies? How many tracks is the CD? The CD that comes with the normal, "Limited Edition" is 12 tracks, 42 minutes.

Actually hadn't even opened this. Have been playing Ni No Kuni, and didn't want it to get dropped.

I opened it tonight. Looks like it comes with 12 tracks on the CD. I'll attach pictures of the contents.

post-544-0-27719300-1377224477_thumb.jpg

post-544-0-79093200-1377224483_thumb.jpg

• Like 1