IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

Golly and gee willikers! I have a stapler and paper cutter too! Maybe I'm in the wrong business because my crap looks better than the crap they are selling! ;)

Do it. Fleece the hipsters and wanna-be collectors. Be like those turds who sell printed Wikipedia articles as books for $25 a pop.

Looks like we'll need a DECENT color copy of that in PDF format! If/when it happens, I'll add it to << THE LIST >>. ;)

-- EDIT --

I just realized I HAVE that in my Editor/Assembler binder.... give me a few minutes...

Here it is...

Save 2 BUX...

Hey Omega :) maybe you lost my website link ;)

http://www.ti99iuc.it/web/index.php?pagina=cerca&ricerca=tombstone&cerca=Cerca

I still haven't so much manuals but Tombstone City is present, also in multilanguage :P

Edited by ti99iuc

Side port or cartridge port? It looks like the cartridge connects directly to a centronics style printer. Don't know anything about the MiniWriter, but that's what it looks like.

In this case it is the cartridge port, but Databiotics also made a printer interface which connected to the side port, AND it was in a regular cartridge shell for that extra level of confusion.

I just can't feel comfortable buying SD cards from unknown sources. Too many fakes plus there is the risk of malware when coming from certain places. I know these are so small that having the size faked is unlikely but I still wouldn't risk it.

To each his own, but from my experience, I've purchased from this place multiple times. Every 16MB SD card I've purchased from them works and I've had no issues... other than the wait for them to arrive. I just bought two more before they are all gone.

Anyone have $250 to spare for a CorComp floppy controller?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1630199264881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=163019926488&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Cough, cough, choke! :o

It would be much, much cheaper to get the 80 track mod for the TI-FDC... and get the same amount of storage space.

But for less than that $250.00 a guy could get a 32K sidecar, a TIPI and even a RPi and still have money left over.