Photo

Fright Night for ActionMax

5 replies to this topic

#1 atari2600land OFFLINE  

atari2600land

Channel F Viewer

• 11,625 posts

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:37 AM

Apparently I'm on an ActionMax kick. Am looking for info on the sixth unreleased game called "Fright Night." Was it filmed? Is there a prototype box or VHS tape anywhere? Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 schuwalker OFFLINE  

schuwalker

Dragonstomper

• 920 posts

Posted Sun Sep 1, 2013 8:37 PM

I talked to someone on Usenet way back when that claimed to have a Fright Night. I got the impression he knew someone that was involved w/ the project.

Lost contact w/ him and to this day can't find anymore info... so maybe he was full of it.

Edited by schuwalker, Sun Sep 1, 2013 8:37 PM.

#3 AtariFriend OFFLINE  

AtariFriend

Chopper Commander

• 120 posts

Posted Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:14 PM

I talked to someone on Usenet way back when that claimed to have a Fright Night. I got the impression he knew someone that was involved w/ the project.

Lost contact w/ him and to this day can't find anymore info... so maybe he was full of it.

I've looked for it for years with no luck. I think the person was full of it as much as I would love to believe it's out there to be found :(

#4 atari2600land OFFLINE  

atari2600land

Channel F Viewer

• Topic Starter
  • 11,625 posts

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:46 PM

I just thought of something. Could "Fright Night" just be an alternate, WIP title for Pops Ghostly?

#5 schuwalker OFFLINE  

schuwalker

Dragonstomper

• 920 posts

Posted Sat Nov 2, 2013 8:48 PM

I don't believe so....

Can't remember where I had seen this, but the gameplay was suppose to be centered around some clips from the movie ala Blue Thunder. I have to check the box and see if it says anything.

#6 atari2800man OFFLINE  

atari2800man

Chopper Commander

• 216 posts

Posted Fri Jan 1, 2016 3:17 PM

I love playing the action max!such a great system.never heard of freight night though.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users