71 replies to this topic

#51 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

Facebook.com/Collectorvision

• Topic Starter
  • 7,357 posts
  • CollectorVision Games - Publishing Homebrew

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:12 PM

I just found  this site and the reservation list on 10/22.  Any chance on still being able to order some of these carts?

You should contact coleco_master now

#52 chart45 ONLINE  

chart45

Dragonstomper

• 731 posts

Posted Tue Nov 5, 2013 7:05 PM

receive my game today really happy and i took a picture of rollerball im sad that i had miss the collectorvision controller any chance of another run of those arcade controller

9113FBC4-7288-49B3-BCE3-AEEFF011B1A6-210

Edited by chart45, Tue Nov 5, 2013 7:07 PM.

#53 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

• Topic Starter
  • 7,357 posts

Posted Tue Nov 5, 2013 7:29 PM

receive my game today really happy and i took a picture of rollerball im sad that i had miss the collectorvision controller any chance of another run of those arcade controller9113FBC4-7288-49B3-BCE3-AEEFF011B1A6-210

Yes good sir! There will be another batch of Arcade Controller :)

#54 rdea6 OFFLINE  

rdea6

River Patroller

• 2,515 posts

Posted Thu Nov 7, 2013 7:26 PM

I got my Lode runner in the mail today..

Thanks to all that made this available.

#55 goldenegg OFFLINE  

goldenegg

River Patroller

• 2,274 posts

Posted Thu Nov 7, 2013 7:40 PM

My carts arrived yesterday!  The games are great and the white shells were a nice surprise.

#56 Kiwi ONLINE  

Kiwi

Stargunner

• 1,346 posts

Posted Thu Nov 7, 2013 7:58 PM

Yes the white shell goes well with Side Trak and Penguin Land.  It feels like I'm putting an egg or a black and white train track into my Colecovision. It is also easy to find them in a dark spooky room like mine :D.

#57 digress OFFLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• 877 posts

Posted Fri Nov 8, 2013 9:11 AM

Yes carts arrived 2 days ago. They look great. Glad I ordered.

Thanks

collectorvision

Edited by digress, Fri Nov 8, 2013 9:19 AM.

#58 phattyboombatty OFFLINE  

phattyboombatty

Stargunner

• 1,087 posts

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:32 PM

I received my 3 cart-only games on Saturday, the BEST day for gaming! I am so impressed with the continual improvements in quality and shipping! They arrived within the promised timeframe. The labels are glossy, durable, and of fine resolution. The translucent white cartridge shells are simply amazing!

And… the games are simply outstanding! Penguin Land, a Sega port, with its NES-like graphics and gameplay, and AWESOME vertical scrolling. Zombie Near, another outstanding original game by nano chess! Amazing artwork and very cool gameplay. And Lode Runner, a mindblowingly well done feat of programming animation.

Thank you Collectorvision, for bringing these works of classic gaming art to our community!

#59 coleco_master OFFLINE  

coleco_master

Dragonstomper

• 645 posts

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 PM

I received my 3 cart-only games on Saturday, the BEST day for gaming! I am so impressed with the continual improvements in quality and shipping! They arrived within the promised timeframe. The labels are glossy, durable, and of fine resolution. The translucent white cartridge shells are simply amazing!

And… the games are simply outstanding! Penguin Land, a Sega port, with its NES-like graphics and gameplay, and AWESOME vertical scrolling. Zombie Near, another outstanding original game by nano chess! Amazing artwork and very cool gameplay. And Lode Runner, a mindblowingly well done feat of programming animation.

Thank you Collectorvision, for bringing these works of classic gaming art to our community!

Thank you :cool:

I'm happy you like the white cartridges. 

#60 wileyc OFFLINE  

wileyc

Star Raider

• 85 posts

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:37 AM

... still waiting for delivery ...

#61 digress OFFLINE  

digress

Dragonstomper

• 877 posts

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:42 AM

dude you are in Japan

#62 wileyc OFFLINE  

wileyc

Star Raider

• 85 posts

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:40 PM

dude you are in Japan

Yes, and it typically takes five to seven days for a package sent from the US to hit my mailbox, assuming customs doesn't get weird.  If that were the case, I'd have received a polite postcard from customs asking for clarification about the package by now.

That's for USPS, and only for packages from North America.  Worldwide, UPS-network carriers takes less time (two days was the record), as does FedEx.  Even British Post does a decent job; I've given up on anything from the fUSSR taking less than a month.

I do know what I'm talking about regarding shipping times, and now that we're ten days past the first reported delivery, I'm expressing my (IMO) legitimate concern.  Where were these posted from, and were tracking numbers used?

(now that I've posted this, watch it show up in my mailbox this afternoon ... )

Edited by wileyc, Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:40 PM.

#63 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

• Topic Starter
  • 7,357 posts

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:04 PM

Yes, and it typically takes five to seven days for a package sent from the US to hit my mailbox, assuming customs doesn't get weird.  If that were the case, I'd have received a polite postcard from customs asking for clarification about the package by now.

That's for USPS, and only for packages from North America.  Worldwide, UPS-network carriers takes less time (two days was the record), as does FedEx.  Even British Post does a decent job; I've given up on anything from the fUSSR taking less than a month.

I do know what I'm talking about regarding shipping times, and now that we're ten days past the first reported delivery, I'm expressing my (IMO) legitimate concern.  Where were these posted from, and were tracking numbers used?

(now that I've posted this, watch it show up in my mailbox this afternoon ... )

You should check with coleco_master just to make sure

#64 wileyc OFFLINE  

wileyc

Star Raider

• 85 posts

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:06 PM

Good advice; I'll do that now.

#65 ColecoDan OFFLINE  

ColecoDan

Stargunner

• 1,788 posts

Posted Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:53 AM

Good advice; I'll do that now.

Also they are coming from Canada more precisely Quebec.

Since that wasn't one of your examples don't know if you have seen how long something takes to get to you.

Also it depends if he shipped them all out at once or made several runs that could affect your time as well.

#66 wileyc OFFLINE  

wileyc

Star Raider

• 85 posts

Posted Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:09 AM

Also they are coming from Canada more precisely Quebec.

Since that wasn't one of your examples don't know if you have seen how long something takes to get to you.

Also it depends if he shipped them all out at once or made several runs that could affect your time as well.

Canada Post shipping times are comparable (or a tad better) to USPS, in my experience.  And they've never mangled anything in transit, which is not something that I can say about any other service :)

I suspect (with nothing to back it up -- just suspicion) that he made more than one run.  I was the very last person to place my order before the cutoff; it's likely that if there were multiple runs that I'd be the last to receive.

We'll see what he says.  I'm patient, but want to make sure that my order didn't fall through the cracks somewhere along the way.

#67 SiLic0ne t0aD85 OFFLINE  

SiLic0ne t0aD85

River Patroller

• 2,101 posts
  • Rock 'N Roller, Space Patroller

Posted Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:01 AM

Hello, Any of these carts left by any chance ?

#68 wileyc OFFLINE  

wileyc

Star Raider

• 85 posts

Posted Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 AM

Just an update/FYI: my cartridges arrived this afternoon. They were shipped via surface mail (i.e., slow boat) -- I didn't even know that surface mail was still available, so I didn't think to ask. Everything works, very happy with the games :)

#69 coleco_master OFFLINE  

coleco_master

Dragonstomper

• 645 posts

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:02 PM

Hi Guys,

Here's the last update!

All Super minefield and MTX vol2 are ready and boxed!

We are have a small issue with the Pong boxset but don't worry its nothing that can't be fixed.

So I would like to tell everyone that the shipping date will be little bit delayed.

We are expecting to ship all orders by second week of January. 

I will keep you updated if any changes.

On this I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays!!!!

Thank you

PS Still 22 Boxset available!

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC02313.JPG

#70 LidLikesIntellivision OFFLINE  

LidLikesIntellivision

River Patroller

• 3,423 posts
  • HSC Player

Posted Mon Feb 3, 2014 3:11 PM

I didn't receive Rollerball yet. :?

I'd like to know the Posting number it got.

I can't track using Canada Post (I chose a non tracking service) but I can use Brazilian Posts and track the package if it arrived Brazil.

#71 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

• Topic Starter
  • 7,357 posts

Posted Mon Feb 3, 2014 3:30 PM

I didn't receive Rollerball yet. :?

I'd like to know the Posting number it got.

I can't track using Canada Post (I chose a non tracking service) but I can use Brazilian Posts and track the package if it arrived Brazil.

You should contact coleco_master

#72 Tkat5200 OFFLINE  

Tkat5200

Moonsweeper

• 275 posts

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:11 AM

Do you have any of these left? PM me if you do

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users