IGNORED

Breaking news: Intellivision flashback coming to retail

Rev

cmart, I wouldn't worry - with your luck they will probably open up 1 store in Canada on your block:-) But in all seriousness, I or someone else would be happy to help you out in getting anything.

Lol! Thanks Joe. Hmmmm, maybe Lathe will be making a trip from Seattle to Vancouver at some point in the fall... :)

Lol! Thanks Joe. Hmmmm, maybe Lathe will be making a trip from Seattle to Vancouver at some point in the fall... :)

That's a possibility, though I would have to squeeze it between all the vacation time I have to burn through in the next few months. I'm taking time off in August, September, and October. Perhaps a weekend day trip...

That's a possibility, though I would have to squeeze it between all the vacation time I have to burn through in the next few months. I'm taking time off in August, September, and October. Perhaps a weekend day trip...

Hmmm. Any weekend trips planned in Sept and October? ;)

I ordered the intellivision and colecovision flashbacks from toysrus.com today. Thanks to a fellow AA'er they are being shipped to him and he'll send them to the great white north( I hope :) )once he receives them. I had seen the atari flashbacks in the Edmonton Costco stores in the past but I'm not going to assume anything. This way I'll least get them. :)

Edited by mr_intv

Bill,

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date! Could you possibly let us know what the Sam's Club exclusive overlays will be for both the Intellivision and the Colecovision. I have no overlays for my actual Colecovision, and I'm missing a few for some of my Intellivision games. I don't have a Sam's club card, but I might have to bite the bullet if I need the overlays. I really wish the exclusive wasn't with a store that has limited access.

I'll have to say, I'm really happy with the games that made the cut on both systems. In particular, the Colecovision has most of the games that I have been looking for but haven't found yet. I already have many of the common ones like Ladybug, Mousetrap, Tarzan, and Smurfs, so I wasn't disappointed with their exclusion.

On the Intellivision I can finally play Stadium Mud Buggies, Spiker, and Tower of Doom!

Bill,

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date! Could you possibly let us know what the Sam's Club exclusive overlays will be for both the Intellivision and the Colecovision. I have no overlays for my actual Colecovision, and I'm missing a few for some of my Intellivision games. I don't have a Sam's club card, but I might have to bite the bullet if I need the overlays. I really wish the exclusive wasn't with a store that has limited access.

I'll have to say, I'm really happy with the games that made the cut on both systems. In particular, the Colecovision has most of the games that I have been looking for but haven't found yet. I already have many of the common ones like Ladybug, Mousetrap, Tarzan, and Smurfs, so I wasn't disappointed with their exclusion.

On the Intellivision I can finally play Stadium Mud Buggies, Spiker, and Tower of Doom!

Just so you know, I did ask Bill this exact same question (wanted to know the overlays for the Intelivision and Colecovision Flashbacks both standard and the ones at Sams Club version). He said he would check on this with AtGames and get back to us.

Just so you know, I did ask Bill this exact same question (wanted to know the overlays for the Intelivision and Colecovision Flashbacks both standard and the ones at Sams Club version). He said he would check on this with AtGames and get back to us.

Thanks!

I can buy an extra one to send to the Vancouver Bunker. on a side note, Canadians are suppose to be friendly, they didnt take to kindly to my wearing an Islanders shirt.

Lol! Where did they give you flak for that? Are you talking about a New York Islanders jersey?

Lol! Where did they give you flak for that? Are you talking about a New York Islanders jersey?

Yes, NY Islanders, in Edmonton...

. last week of Aug i will be in Toronto wearing a Yankees jersey, at .rogers Stadium....I hope they wont be upset

post-33512-0-41238300-1407120070.jpg

Edited by voltron

You can get a day pass at Sam's website for free, you just pay 10% more than members do. So a $40 item is $4 more. Better than a full membership for one trip.

That works! I don't mind paying the extra money if I can get the Intellivision and the Colecovision Flashbacks with extra overlays.

It kinda sounded on the podcast that Intellivision Productions (or maybe atGames) may sell the entire set online... which means I'd rather get the Dollar General version with the extra baseball game and buy the full overlay set online.

We discussed the possibility of a full set of overlays in this thread. AtGames may consider it in the future, but it's not something that's presently happening.

We discussed the possibility of a full set of overlays in this thread. AtGames may consider it in the future, but it's not something that's presently happening.

Bill, I remembered now where I got the idea of the 15 overlays included -- the mockup picture that Toys R Us was using. I know it was just a fake picture, but that's where I got the (probably totally wrong) idea from.

As for the Colecovision Flashback, there was a tweet that they will be made available in Canada... I can't speak for the Intellivision one but as they are all made my AtGames you would think they will be made available here as well.

I was looking through twitter and saw their tweet... and once the Flashback are out, they plan on releasing the old table top arcade units too!!