IGNORED

Hand made software

bad_droidboy

IIRC they also did Lynx Awesome Golf. My eyes popped when I played that one.

WHY ON EARTH hasn't anyone made an in depth story about Kasumi Ninja?

Sounds like a job for RetroGamer magazine...

Edited by RJ

What happened to that company? Are any of the guys still in the game bussiness? Have tried for years to search the web about articles on them. WHY ON EARTH hasn't anyone made an in depth story about Kasumi Ninja?

Make your own article!

Get a manual scan for one of the games, and check out the credits; if any of the orignal developers are still in the business it shouldn't be too hard to find their email addresses (check linkedin)

I am currently in the process of doing this for a great rally game - I am hoping to add a new rally to Mobil 1 British Championship!

• Like 2

IIRC they also did Lynx Awesome Golf. My eyes popped when I played that one.

And they did Malibu Beach Bikini Volleyball too. They are responsible for the wanking habits of countless 12-year-old nerdy gamer kids in the early 90ies who got really excited for 160x102 boobs. Or they would be responsible had the Lynx sold countless units to begin with.

Sounds like a job for RetroGamer magazine...

I seem to recall that a certain person writing Atari-related stuff for RG, one who is exceptionally unpopular in these parts, claimed he ha ad found/made contact with someone from HMS. I have no way to verify that, but as Elerach pointed out it should be qiite doable to find the people. Unless they committed collective suicide after picking the Lynx first, and then the Jaguar as their roads to fame and fortune.

• Like 1